KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

JAMES CARDOZO & NICKENSON ON SAME SEX MARRIAGES DEBATE

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> ASK THE HMI STARS!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:36 am    Post subject: JAMES CARDOZO & NICKENSON ON SAME SEX MARRIAGES DEBATE Reply with quote Back to top

We asked 2 hmi stars JAMES CARDOZO and NICKENSON PRUDHOMME what they thought of SAME SEX MARRIAGES...and if they think a child can be raised properly in that situation. This is what both had to say to KM in this edition of "ASK THE HMI STARS".

JAMES CARDOZO (TVice): "I have nothing against same sex marriages, except that I was raised properly and I am not sure if if the proper way for a child to be raised in order to learn about life. I believe a child needs a male and a female role model, and that's what the father and mother are here for. The Bibke says that it's not normal, so in that sense same sex marriages are wrong. The funny thing is if it were someone that I knew, MWEN TAP VOYE PIED (I would be upset). This is something that many people in society are still afraid of. Everybody wants to go by what is normal, and I don't blame them for that."

NICKENSON PRUDHOMME: "All that I will say is that if it's 2 guys married to each other...I am against it. Mwen pa nan sa. But if it's 2 girls/ladies, I have no problems at all. Ever since I've been a little kid, I am used to the 2 girls being together idea. Mwen habitue avek 2 fi ki ansanm nan depi le mwen tou piti, min Gason ak gason an...MWEN GIN PWOBLEM AK SA."

BABYFACE

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very interesting PAT.

Thx

HARMONIKER FOR LIFE

zipgenel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NÈG NICKENSON SA... MISYÉ DWÒL... TOUT SA'M TA DI... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

BUT ME AS WELL.. I'M AGAINST GAY MARRIAGES Cool

Melokompa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great topic Pat,
I'm not sure what to make of these 2 guys comments , James' comment is not too clear to me, and as far as Nickenson's comments mwen bwe pwa, if ssssss is wrong is wrong, can't have both ways. Nickenson is entitled to his opinions, but it seems that he does not know where he stands, i guess it's ok for his sister or daughter to be homesexual, but it's wrong for his cousin, brother to be homesexual. I'm not defending homosexuality, but if it's wrong it's wrong.

remi11

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Melokompa wrote:
Great topic Pat,
I'm not sure what to make of these 2 guys comments , James' comment is not too clear to me, and as far as Nickenson's comments mwen bwe pwa, if ssssss is wrong is wrong, can't have both ways. Nickenson is entitled to his opinions, but it seems that he does not know where he stands, i guess it's ok for his sister or daughter to be homesexual, but it's wrong for his cousin, brother to be homesexual. I'm not defending homosexuality, but if it's wrong it's wrong.

I agree 100%

sexype

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:24 am    Post subject: gay marriage? Reply with quote Back to top

wow.. very interesting...

you can hurt me physically but you can never hurt my soul...

Last edited by sexype on Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
sexype

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:26 am    Post subject: gay marriage? Reply with quote Back to top

Once it comes to Nicky’s comment respectfully I’m not to sure if I agree with him. It’s doesn’t matter if it a gay men or a gay women. Most of us, as men would love to see 2 women making love to each other that would be our fantasy but 2 men would be pretty repulsive. But it doesn’t matter gay marriage should be legal if God wanted the same sex the get married he would of created a man for Adam instead of Eve. I agree with James 100%. Marriage needs to have a definition. The State has said a marriage is between a man and a woman. We have decided that is the best arrangement for raising children. I'm not against homosexuals doing whatever they want to do. But children need a Mom and a Dad. We don't need to open marriage to anything a person wants it to mean. Obviously gay parents will raise gay children because straight parents only raise straight children. Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people makes you tall. Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage license.

you can hurt me physically but you can never hurt my soul...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> ASK THE HMI STARS! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: