KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

MENSLOCKEROOM: COCK BLOCKERS!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jean Rubens

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:05 pm    Post subject: MENSLOCKEROOM: COCK BLOCKERS! Reply with quote Back to top

HAVE YOU EVER MET A GIRL THAT YOU WANNA HOOK-UP WITH AND HER FEMALE FRIEND IS STANDING IN THE WAY?

HERE IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO TELL THEM WHAT YOU REALLY THINK OF
THEM, GUYS!

kafou

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anmweyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy fok nou konnin ke ginyin Bouboune Blockers tou ouiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

Jean Rubens

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'd just tell'm to bug-off. Sometimes they do it because they are actually interested in the girl you wanna get with ... bagay sa pi red - yo pale-w mal pi mal passe you gason!

BABYFACE

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Saaa anraje net.

HARMONIKER FOR LIFE

XXplosive

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jean ou poko we anyen. Gen de ti mesyeu ki gen di ti mesyeu ki gen zanmi fi, neg yo pa regle anyen ak medams yo epi yo pa vle'w approche medams yo. Comme si la, si ou pa gouter, y'ap essayer kraze'w pou pa goute tou. Yo tout ap pran zoklo nan main'm.

Mizikamort

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

When that used to happen to me back home in Haiti, the best thing to do was introduce the blocker to one of your male friends.
They usually don't want you to be with their friend, because they think their girlfriend will have less time for them after having an affair with us (men). So get them a man too. Epi that's 7

leroizai

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

urggghhhh... i hate cock blockers. most of them are either fat or ugly as hell. most of the times they're just jealous that their friends are getting men while they cant get none.l e wap pran fanm lan pou wal fe yon ti danse ou byen yon ti pale se le sa yo te bezwen al nan twalet.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
wallywal

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yes sa rive'm tout temps mostly is by jealousy because they wanna hook up with me too

DJ Super Duke

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I wisper to the potential smash's ear and say Loose your friend.... Laughing Wink

then I nou varie bagay yo, youn lage lot lakay and then Ringding ding.....

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wallywal wrote:
yes sa rive'm tout temps mostly is by jealousy because they wanna hook up with me too

ou finn pale, Wally...
mwen we sa tou tan....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: