KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

KREZI'S MUSIC VIDEO "LEM WEW"..CLICK HERE 2 WATCH!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sexytijo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I personnaly like the video, but also thought it was too dark, like a lot of you...But, on TV it is not as dark, they sent it to me on a dvd, I watched it on the TV, and it's much better...Anyway, Krezi I'm sure is happy to hear all you guys say, good or bad, and will make the best of it....
The girl , I think is very pretty...
I like the fact that they really show you Roosevelt, and his singing capacity. I wished they would show the others more maybe...But overall, it's a good job I think.

Noupapemoun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I enjoyed watching the video. Although a bit dark, I thought it was nicely done.

Noupa

FUNKY

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Krezi is a solid djazz...with a great chemestry...for me...depi djazz sa te fe video fok li ta aussi eklaire ke videdo kanaval la...si'n pako we'l...cheche we'l guys...it is a greeeaaaaatttt video sur toute la ligne.... Wink

Sanrick

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Krezi Mizik needs to realize that they have STRONG competition out here... Kreyòl La, Carimi, T-Vice!!!

When you putting a product out, make sure you put out the whole package!!!

I know for a fact Konpa Kreyòl, Carimi and T-Vice would have not released a video like that especially in these times.

Krezi Mizik... You have to come STRONGER than this!

Also remember what is your TARGET AUDIENCE... La nouvelle génération!!!

Nothing else to add Phiz.

Tilouj

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sanrick wrote:
One thing I hate in the video is seeing the guys singing to each other. What's up with that?

You are riot Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I like the song. The video needed more brightness and a better story line but it was not as bad as new look "Pedi chelbe-w"

DJ Pepla

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know guys but this video is good to me. This is the HMI Laughing Laughing If you guys remember, this is way better than Konpa Kreyol first video. Neg yo foure pye yo kote budget a mennen yo. Some of us said the video is too dark; I don't see they could have done this on a daylight setting. It would have looked worst .

I don't think the video will stop them from competing with any band in the HMI. Tout moun konnen se sel T-Vice ki soti avek high class video nan HMI la. Video has never been an issue in the HMI; now we have KM and some other sites showing videos; that's the only way we're able to watch videos and some cities we have 30 min. broadcast. Krezi Mizik ma'p tann album la epi avek high expectation wi.

DJ Pepla

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tilouj wrote:
Sanrick wrote:
One thing I hate in the video is seeing the guys singing to each other. What's up with that?

You are riot Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I like the song. The video needed more brightness and a better story line but it was not as bad as new look "Pedi chelbe-w"

Tilouj,
Se eksplike neg yo ap eksplike bagay la Cool Cool Cool

Gromosso

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know man! Confused:

It's ok but I thought it was gonna be better but hey! Antouka se pa video a kap fe'm pa renmen jazz la. Wink

Robie Rob

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

THE CONCEPT OF THE VIDEO IS PERFECT. LIKE TWO MEMBERS SAID "THIS IS THE SITUATION OF THE COUNTRY". AND "THEY BOTH MET THE SAME GIRL ON ROUTE KAFOU". I LIKE IT CAUSE ITS UNIQUE, SIMPLE AND THEY STAY ON POINT WITH THE VIDEO. GOOD JOB KREZI

Alexavice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A refaire! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: