KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

ROBERTO'S MESSAGE ABOUT LA NUIT DES JEUNES!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject: ROBERTO'S MESSAGE ABOUT LA NUIT DES JEUNES! Reply with quote Back to top

Check it out

ROBERTO: "Hi Pat, Since there has not been any recent T-Vice footage of the band with the new members on KM i woud not choose Saturday's performance as the first one. Everything was going wrong for us that night which in a way affected our performance and it would not be fair to put it up as the guys' first on KM.

I know alot of people saw me annoyed but could not understand what was going on. Well, we were playing with a constant buzz on stage that was even louder than the music, it was really hard to even hear ourselves, we did everything we could with what was given to us on stage but if the band is not happy and cannot hear themsleves it will sure affect the performance. I Will Hire my own monitor crew etc the next time we play At Amazura for easter and i Promise to deliver a spectacular show which i think would be great for our km fans viewing pleasure..
Thanks for your understanding."

Berto

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ROBERTO

TVice performing MVP COMPAS in Martinique actually has all the members in there. It's on KMTV2.

KM!

Angelo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hum...
Interesting! Rolling Eyes

Machiavel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Please stop the whining! Enough!

belphaby

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I did notice how T-Vice had a delay in their performance due to sound check but, its also funny that Nu-Look didn't have that problem. Then again this is always an ongoing issue when T-Vice is playing at Amazura. Maybe it would be in their best interest to hire their own monitor crew.

NEGKREYOL

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I applaud Roberto for addressing Pat the way he did... that shows a lot of class and a lot of RESPECT for what Pat does...

I love to see that mutual relationship between Artists and the media.
Yon bezwen lot therefore yon respecté lot.

Sanrick

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's not only T-Vice but I always hear people complaining about Amazura's sound.

pushist2000

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, there is always another chance to do well. We won't hold any animosity against you.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: