HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

3 PARTIES TO HELP RADIO TOUCHEM DOUS/DJ PAZ "INSTANTLY" $$$!

3 PARTIES TO HELP RADIO TOUCHEM DOUS/DJ PAZ "INSTANTLY" $$$!

Postby kompamagazine » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:07 pm

Being that RADIO TOUCHEM DOUS is a pioneer in the game, and has helped MANY BANDS IN THE HMI....ESPECIALLY THOSE IN THE MIAMI MARKET...if the bands REALLY want to contribute in helping with PAZ's legal fees.....I think we have an idea of CERTAIN PARTIES that can IMMEDIATELY GO A LONG WAY in helping with the INSTANT $$$$$$$$

>>>NONE OF THESE 3 PARTIES have yet to happen in MIAMI<<<

A) KLASS/NU LOOK
B) NU LOOK/DISIP
C) DISIP/NULOOK/KLASS (3 band party if some have issues with playing by themselves with another)

Any 1 or 2 or 3 of these parties....CAN HELP GREATLY in my opinion! Can the 3 bands put their animosity and egos aside for a good cause to help DJ PAZ and RADIO TOUCHEM DOUS....a FORCE in the MIAMI market for MANY MANY YEARS...who in turn has helped the bands above...and many others quite a lot throughout the years?

3 BANDS with a huge following in Miami. 3 Bands whose fanbase I believe are followers of this great radio station.
ACTION speaks louder than WORDS!

NAP SUIVRE!

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: 3 PARTIES TO HELP RADIO TOUCHEM DOUS/DJ PAZ "INSTANTLY" $$$!

Postby Ernst » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:08 pm

Great call but I don't see it happen. Rezon'm simp, nèg yo pap meté têt yo ansan'm pou yo ede têt epi yo pral fè li pou youn lòt moun. I hope they prove me wrong but I doubt.
Ernst

MUSIC