HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

DOLA MIZIK MAESTRO JEAN MAX VALCOURT'S OPEN LETTER TO HAITI!

DOLA MIZIK MAESTRO JEAN MAX VALCOURT'S OPEN LETTER TO HAITI!

Postby kompamagazine » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:21 pm

JEAN MAX VALCOURT sent us this note for us to pass along.

JEAN MAX VALCOURT: "Our country Haiti is facing the most critical time of this era... worse than 2004. What can be worse for a country is when its people feel alone, by themselves because there's no one to lead them... No ONE they can trust anymore. when they realize that on February 7th 2016, It will be exactly 30 years since numerous Individuals has made them the same promise, a decent life, food, water, security, electricity, education, work... the most basic things a human being deserve in 2016 living an hour away from the USA.

And it's been a pattern because all these leading individuals ended rich and the people are still waiting... waiting... and waiting. We have been deceived by our own Haitians leaders, We've been abused, lied to, by the same people we put in place to take care of us. They are fraudulent individuals...

A foreign friend of mine told me once " Haiti's problem is not the Institutions in place, It's the absence of "LOVE"... Haitians just don't LOVE Haitians...Because when you love your people you also love your country and you wanna see it prosperous..

A concerned musician's point of view on the country's recent situation. I don't take sides, I don't point fingers... Just a bit frustrated that's all."

JEAN MAX VALCOURT!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: DOLA MIZIK MAESTRO JEAN MAX VALCOURT'S OPEN LETTER TO HAITI!

Postby Big VALBOSKI » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:21 pm

The biggest problem of Haiti is us Haitians. I am really frustrated about what's going on in the country right now. I am not a proud Haitian right now. I hope Martelly leaves on 7 Feb in order to teach Haitians a lesson. The same way some of us are saying that things were better under Duvalier, in four weeks, Haitians will start crying and wishing that Martelly had remained in power to conduct the election. Haiti a grand besoin d'un president comme Francois Divalier.
Big VALBOSKI

MUSIC