HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

MAESTRO HAD TO MAKE HARD DECISION TO EXPAND HIS BRAND!

MAESTRO HAD TO MAKE HARD DECISION TO EXPAND HIS BRAND!

Postby kompamagazine » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:29 am

Quite a few people were skeptical about TI HANTZ's future when he decided that he no longer wanted to continue with the KREYOL LA adventure. Some thought that we would hear from him from time to time on certain music productions. Some thought that carnaval time would be when we would hear from him during the year due to his studio producing quite a few meringues every year. Others guessed that he would probably try to join another band, or perhaps create another HMI band with him as the leader/maestro...WE WERE ALL WRONG.

He has emerged on a much BIGGER/HIGHER level with his MAESTRO brand on the DREAM EMPIRE label led by Hugline Jerome. He is on a GLOBAL SCALE and is targeting higher goals based on what we are seeing so far. One of his first musical collaborations , if you understand the significance of it is with PATCHAI REYES of the world famous GYPSIE KINGS. This is a group that is extremely popular on the world Beat music scene...all over the world. Another one was a duet with ORLANE (Popular Zouk veteran songstress). In 6 months of MAESTRO, TI HANTZ is seen in 2 major high profile music videos as the leading frontman...I'm not sure he even came close to accomplishing that as a member of Kreyol La in all the years that he was with the band. Don't get me wrong, he served his purpose and role there with great admiration as Ti Joe's sidekick and hype man; but no matter what he did in that group, he was always going to play second fiddle to Zenny because, it is Ti Joe's face that most people see first when you say Kreyol La. As the MAESTRO....T-HANTZ is the MAIN EVENT.....and he is all over the place these days doing promotion...promoting HIS BRAND....the way that he wants to promote himself.

Many laughed or had raised eyebrows when he handed in his resignation from Kreyol La; but based so far on what I see cooking, MAESTRO is having the last laugh at the expense of the naysayers who questioned his decision, so PI DEVAN TOUT BAGAY YO PRAL PI KLE it seems.

They say sometimes you have to take chances in order to burst down certain doors to try and get through to where you want to go....I think it's fair to say that MOVE has been made by MAESTRO, and he is now starting already to reap the fruits of his labor.

KEEPING AN EYE ON "MAESTRO"!

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: MAESTRO HAD TO MAKE HARD DECISION TO EXPAND HIS BRAND!

Postby 1Lov' » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:43 pm

I've been watching the latest on the T-Hantz and I must say that I'm very Happy for him
He Followed his Heart and took a risk and It's paying off Big..
Go Maestro, Go get Yours..
Attachments
Maestro.JPG
Maestro.JPG (71.29 KiB) Viewed 3652 times
Cesaire-Conde-Ceide Guitar Asylum, NYC District
1Lov'

Postby DONCUE_69 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:29 pm

this dude got my attention and I like what he has done so far,
don't forget to add Pat he started a new movement called Trap Kompa (kompa bredjenn) in collabo with Badi that is trending right now.
is it too soon to call him the Haitian Malavoi ;)
his sound is unique, pitit tig se tig, Ansyto pere should be very proud
tout ravet pran kou :mrgreen:
DONCUE_69

Postby shah » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:00 am

Limitation is a cancer to evolution! Ti Hansito, do you but don't forget Konpa Direk. Keep it alive for your generation and future ones. Nice video and a very nice piece. Thanks.
shah

Postby Dogla » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:17 pm

I like the new "trap kompa" and its different from the "Gouyad sound" that some the bands are biting from. Ti Hans is an innovator!
There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.
Dogla

MUSIC