HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

5 ETWAL/GOUSSE BREAKUP RUMORS ADDRESSED BY THE G5 MAN!

5 ETWAL/GOUSSE BREAKUP RUMORS ADDRESSED BY THE G5 MAN!

Postby kompamagazine » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:19 am

We heard THE STREETS whispering of a possible breakup between the group 5 ETWAL and their manager GOUSSE G5; so we called up GOUSSE to get the lowdown. This is what he told us this morning.

GOUSSE: "I have heard of these rumors, but I can tell you that as far as I am concerned and know; I AM STILL THE MANAGER OF 5 ETWAL. I will tell you that yes, there are issues going on between myself and the maestro TI LUNET in regards to some business decisions that have to do with the band...with regards to the band moving forward as a business.

There are promoters out there that are not willing to pay the price that we are asking for deeming it too high; and the maestro on the other hand feeling that for business reasons, it is not a good idea to play for a lower asking price. My suggestion to the group being that in order to MOVE FORWARD, we either lower our asking price, or we downsize in terms of the personnel depending on the markets that we play in, in order to get the ball rolling. I am also asking for new material (music or video) to work with. There were supposed to be meetings held in regards to that, but I have not heard anything on that for a few weeks now from the maestro. That is basically where we are at...but I AM STILL THE MANAGER OF THE GROUP."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: 5 ETWAL/GOUSSE BREAKUP RUMORS ADDRESSED BY THE G5 MAN!

Postby konpaconvert » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:44 pm

Frankly speaking the manager should've kept almost everything he said strictly off-the-record. You dont expose your bands financial dealings like that to the media unless of course you dont have much of an interest to remain as the group's manager.

Too many times we are seeing managers directly and indirectly bashing their artist to media and they are supposed to be the ones elevating them. Managers should always be about their band/artist image first above anything else.
konpaconvert

Postby Dogla » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:22 pm

Thuipppp! Gousse retire kow nan zafe djazz sa...... Paske yon djazz ki pa pran konsey yon manager, se faute Maestro a ki pa vle grow up! Gabel ap toujou devan paske neg yo travay di epi yo pa janm fe Fabre malonet! My 2 cents.
There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.
Dogla

Postby KingDave » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:19 pm

M trouve musyeu pale byen e li gen yon point. But if the maestro refuses to listen, then it's a problem..
#BlackExcellence
KingDave

Postby DONCUE_69 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:04 pm

Frankly speaking the manager should've kept almost everything he said strictly off-the-record. You dont expose your bands financial dealings like that to the media unless of course you dont have much of an interest to remain as the group's manager.

Too many times we are seeing managers directly and indirectly bashing their artist to media and they are supposed to be the ones elevating them. Managers should always be about their band/artist image first above anything else.
after these statements ti linet should fire him
tout ravet pran kou :mrgreen:
DONCUE_69

Postby konpaconvert » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:12 am

I think its safe to say that will be case...however I think the only reason the Manager is still claiming his title is probably bc he is due some compensation that has yet to be realized which is probably going to be the next issue LOL
konpaconvert

Postby Noupapemoun » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:08 pm

You have to be realistic here... Should the manager tell us this type of information6 Of course not. But is he right? Definitely.

Ti Lunet needs to be realistic. 5 Etwal is not doing that well, so si asking price ou wo met sou li, bagay yo pap janm bon pou djaz sa. Any promoter is willing to spend when he sees a profit. 5 Etwal cannot garantee that for the moment.
Noupapemoun

Postby Dogla » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:20 pm

Oh yea?!?! Ou ta renmen pou yo mete Ti Blan back nan djazz la?! Ou pi mal ou menm :roll:
There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.
Dogla

MUSIC