HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

SAIDA SAYS "THIS" IS THE WAY TO GO FOR LADIES IN THE HMI!

SAIDA SAYS "THIS" IS THE WAY TO GO FOR LADIES IN THE HMI!

Postby kompamagazine » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:38 am

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Have we seen the last of U in an HMI band?
SAIDA: "In a band, yesssss!!!"

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Can u tell us why u haven't changed your mind from the last time I asked you that same question?
SAIDA: "I haven't changed my mind because I don't see a change in females being embraced in a band. You're better off as a solo artist. The males are too dominant and don't want to be true producers and share their wealth (musically). The HMI don't have the Timbalands, the Dark Child, the Cool and Dre, the Diddy- artists/producers who also sees the potential to grow their pockets and leave a legacy behind of being responsible for making other artists, SuperStars!

I don't see the competition between men and women. We have something they can never offer. But still they are intimidated that maybe a woman can be bigger than them. But they won't see how their brand would grow along with that female artists they actually give the time to. So, no band for me, but as a solo artist, women in the HMI have a better chance. With the right management of course."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: SAIDA SAYS "THIS" IS THE WAY TO GO FOR LADIES IN THE HMI!

Postby KingDave » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:32 pm

Be dominant? What makes you think that's what it is? Why that thought at the first place? It's both camps that have something to offer that the other cannot therefore cooperation, understanding, collaboration, respect is the key. How many females have tried? How many were given a chance? How many are willing to do what it takes and how many are really showing what they have to offer in order to be taken seriously? Suspann kritike, suspann complain, prove yourself first, stop that mentality. Just do it!
#BlackExcellence
KingDave

MUSIC