HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

FARINEN NEEDS TO CLEAR UP CARIMI CONFUSION NOW SAYS D'HAITI!

FARINEN NEEDS TO CLEAR UP CARIMI CONFUSION NOW SAYS D'HAITI!

Postby kompamagazine » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:37 pm

ORLANDOFEST head honcho D'HAITI WANTS ANSWERS and he wants CARIMI manager FITO FARINEN to provide it to HIM and the public....as soon as possible...about the group's apparent "DOUBLE BOOKING" for March 20th. This is what he told us below today.

D'HAITI: "I have had a deposit with Fito for my festival for 9 months now. The other day after this double booking came up, he asked me to give him a couple of days to sort things out; and that he would call me back as he was going on vacation. It's been more than a couple of days and I have heard NOTHING from Fito.

FITO NEEDS TO TELL THE WORLD WHERE CARIMI WILL BE PLAYING ON THAT DATE so that there is no confusion. All I know is that he accepted my money/deposit 9 months ago for my festival and party. If I was Fito and I was on vacation, I don't know if I would be able to enjoy that vacation knowing that there's this cloud hanging over him and his group about a possible double booking. Fito needs to let everyone know the story behind this."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: FARINEN NEEDS TO CLEAR UP CARIMI CONFUSION NOW SAYS D'HAITI!

Postby konpaconvert » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:51 pm

Ah monche bagay sa raz....LOL

the fact that didnt reassure him that the band will honor his gig tells you all you need to know...mezanmi kite Fito enjoy ti vakans li non. :lol: :lol:
konpaconvert

MUSIC