HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

T-VICE AK DJAKOUT PATAP KA CHANJE "SA" SAYS....!

T-VICE AK DJAKOUT PATAP KA CHANJE "SA" SAYS....!

Postby kompamagazine » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:47 pm

T-VICE and DJAKOUT PA TAP KA FE OKUN DIFERANS sou "SA" d'apres sa journaliste P.S.L (Pipo St Louis) di nou.
Al Li ANBA FOTO A.

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: PIPO...Elabore...Ou di ke MINM SI TVICE ak DJAKOUT te la nan kanaval SA....BARIKAD TAP CHAMPION?

PSL: "Oui mwen panse sa. Mereng yo a ateri plis ke tout lot. Mesaj yo a pou bokou. Lew pran 90% yon pep ki ô chômaj.. wap chante pou yo bayo travay nan yon konteks difisil sur le plan social et économique....OU JUST INBATAB. Se te minm bagay la ki te rive Djakout avek kanaval "Manifeste" yo a en 2009; ou byen BOUKMAN avek "KE M PA SOTE". Gen de konteks précis, lew soti ak yon mesaj ke tout moun retrouve tet yo ladanl........OU DEVAN TOUT MOUN.

Moun yo se frustration yap degaje nan yon anbyans banboch. Cri yo gen pasyon, emosyon, sensérite. PA GIN BLAG NAN SA. BARIKAD FE GRO KALKIL."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: T-VICE AK DJAKOUT PATAP KA CHANJE "SA" SAYS....!

Postby lexadrine » Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:12 pm

Very true, I agree 100%
lexadrine

Postby Thomassin40 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:41 pm

Everytime I read a post from PSL this guy always has some non-sense to talk about .
first of all, by making such statement PSL proves to everybody that he assumes his beliefs to be true and use them to interpret the world around everybody else. With all the due respect I have for barikad crew they are nowhere closed to Djakout and Tvice in term of carnival popularity .Yes barikad had a great message but if the big 2 were present the attention would've shifted to them . It is about time that we recognize and respect the ones who earned the respect.
Thomassin40

Postby KingDave » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:49 am

Preach!
Everytime I read a post from PSL this guy always has some non-sense to talk about .
first of all, by making such statement PSL proves to everybody that he assumes his beliefs to be true and use them to interpret the world around everybody else. With all the due respect I have for barikad crew they are nowhere closed to Djakout and Tvice in term of carnival popularity .Yes barikad had a great message but if the big 2 were present the attention would've shifted to them . It is about time that we recognize and respect the ones who earned the respect.
#BlackExcellence
KingDave

MUSIC