HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

WHY CARIMI & KREYOL LA ARE NOW UNDER "PRESSURE" TO.....!

WHY CARIMI & KREYOL LA ARE NOW UNDER "PRESSURE" TO.....!

Postby kompamagazine » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:03 pm

OK......NOW THE STAGE IS SET for both CARIMI and KREYOL LA to step up to the plate and PROVE as the top 2 most popular remaining COMPAS BANDS left at the carnival for this year...that they CAN CARRY THE VOID left by THE TOP 2 "TENORS" in the carnival game...T-VICE & DJAKOUT.

VLE PA VLE...AGREE or DISAGREE...The 2 bands that will NOT be there SOU BETON AN for the 2 days are without a doubt...THE MAIN EVENT...THE SHOW CLOSERS...THE HEADLINERS in this game, as they have been for many years...due to their POLEMIK. With the 2 bands NOT HERE this year; THE PRESSURE NOW FALLS on CARIMI/MIKA and KREYOL LA to bring home the bacon for the COMPAS CROWD.

DON'T GET IT TWISTED....BARIKAD CREW and ROCKFAM have huge followings....having said that, I am sure that some of you might agree that for the compas fans that might not other genres of Haitian music, they are looking at those 2 bands as their MAIN SOURCE of ENJOYMENT for these 2 days. Whereas in past carnivals, CARIMI and KREYOL LA could afford to just be "OK" in terms of their BETON performances...and GET AWAY WITH IT....(There are years where they HAVE "Kraze Beton An")...THIS YEAR....THEY CAN'T AFFORD TO BE "JUST OK". They NEED to be THE TALK OF KANAVAL because of the absence of the 2 COMPAS KANAVAL HEAVYWEIGHTS. They NEED to bring out THE HEAT and even if for a brief moment...TRY and I say TRY to make people forget that TVICE and DJAKOUT were NOT there.

If on Wednesday morning you start hearing talk that KANAVAL LA TE MANKE YON BAGAY san T-VICE ak DJAKOUT....That means that CARIMI and KREYOL LA did NOT do ENOUGH to get the job done. But if on Wednesday morning, you don't hear too much talk about the "2 Tenors"...THAT MEANS that CARIMI/MIKA and KREYOL LA may "have" accomplished something that very very very few people think COULD be done...and that's having a great kanaval BETON without T-VICE/DJAKOUT.

MERCREDI....PAWOL LA AP KOMANCE PALE......NAP SUIV!

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: WHY CARIMI & KREYOL LA ARE NOW UNDER "PRESSURE" TO.....!

Postby DKBess » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:23 pm

Pou moun ki poko konprann...
KREYOL LA ak CARIMI pwal montre yo sa sa vle di PA GEN ANYEN KI INDISPANSAB...

Ou kwè absent yo ta vin limen balèn pou KL ak Carimi pa délivré...
Malfektè ekzistré wi...;)
DKBess

Postby kompamagazine » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:42 pm

DKBESS

Eske ou pense ke KREYOL LA (Jazz ou) ak Carimi...."KA" fe yo BLIYE 2 TORO sa yo nan kanaval? (Djakout/T-Vice)
I am just asking.

KM!
kompamagazine
Site Admin

Postby DKBess » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:33 pm

Pat,
Se pa selman 2 djaz sa yo ki pa la.
Fok nou pa bay tet nou manti.
Gen on paket bagay ki pa la.
Mwen pa aprann peson anyen leum di chanmas la sou tansyon.

Se pa pou 2 djaz sa yo ke kanaval la te cancel hier.
Bagay nap vin fe moun konprann ke kanaval la depann de djaz sa yo se BOBON FIL...

Mwen rete kwe si tout condition yo reuni e Djakout ak Tvice pa la kanaval ap STILL reussi...
DKBess

Postby Ernst » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:04 pm

2 big of a shoe 4 them 2 fit. Nan nivo Jazz sa yo delivre nan knaval, KREOL La ak Carimi aren't there yet. However, they can't take avantage de absans jazz sa yo to make a bigger impact.
Ernst

Postby Ladykreyol » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:18 am

I don’t think it’s fair to put this kind of pressure on Kreyol La and Carimi. I think the carnival goers should just be grateful to those bands that chose to entertain them and there were no incidents. I just want it to be over so that the focus can be on what's truly important right now for the people of Haiti, stable gov't, proper elections and a plan to address the issues plaguing the country right now from education, deforestation, rising costs of living to the influx of Haitians who are being deported from DR etc, etc.

Good luck with the last day of carnival.
Ladykreyol

Postby Noupapemoun » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:13 pm

If I were them I would try to go back to the friendly polemic they've been trying to get going. Yo ta gen 3 jou pou fè'l pran fòm.

Or just kill it with your merengue to prove that Djakout and T-Vice have nothing on you.
Noupapemoun

MUSIC