HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

POLICE HMI MUSICIAN on recent African-American lives lost!

POLICE HMI MUSICIAN on recent African-American lives lost!

Postby kompamagazine » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:57 am

Former DOLA MIZIK vocalist CLINTON is now a cop based on what he told us, and as displayed in the pictures below. With that in mind, we asked him the following question below concerning the recent African-American lives that are being lost recently in controversial incidents with the police. Read below the pictures.

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: With all the stuff happening right now in the nation regarding COPS in regards to SOME rotten apples....Your thoughts please.
CLINTON: "I have no comments regarding what is happening right now Pat. The only thing that I can do is to pray for everybody. I joined the police force to help people and to better support my family. That is what I have been doing as a therapist/social worker. I dedicated my life to help people, either it is through my music or through landing a hand. Hopefully, one day I will able to bring the education and the skills that I have received here in the United States back to the motherland."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: POLICE HMI MUSICIAN on recent African-American lives lost!

Postby belMelody » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:12 am

Well said !!

Sent from my SM-G928G using Tapatalk
belMelody

Re: POLICE HMI MUSICIAN on recent African-American lives lost!

Postby KingDave » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:21 pm

Really? He has no comments? I'm gonna assume he says that just to avoid trouble but in reality he does have comments, he should have comments. People are losing their lives left and right over nothing and that's from people that should be protecting them.
#BlackExcellence
KingDave

MUSIC