HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

MUSICIAN says "MESSI is the WEAK LINK on ARGENTINA team"!

MUSICIAN says "MESSI is the WEAK LINK on ARGENTINA team"!

Postby kompamagazine » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:42 am

ZENGLEN drummer KENNEY "EL-HAJJ" CENAT is a huge ARGENTINA soccer fan. We spoke to him about his team after they lost the Copa America finals; and Lionel Messi's retirement from international football.

1) Your thoughts about ARGENTINA once again dropping the ball at a finals, and losing to CHILE in the finals of this recent COPA AMERICA!
KENNEY: "Woooosh Pat, se exprew fe wi... lol. Monche sa fem mal anpil... mwen menm mpa on fake fanatic, m son fanatic malad, I take these things personal which I shouldn't lol, but I come to realize, Messi & higuain are the weak link in the team.

If you look at the first group stage match between argentina & chile, Di Maria inspired the team, running all over, defending & attacking. Higuain pedu ekip la... sa fe 3 final on gwo jwe konsa jwen okazyon "dor" fas a fas a on gadyen li shoute deyo (3fwa nan 3 final). Messi li menm pap ede nan defense & li pap kouri until he gets the ball. But m still gen hope 2018 will be for us."

2) Did I just read correctly? Are you saying that the best player in the world MESSI...is the WEAK LINK in the Argentina team along with Higuain? You are talking about LIONEL MESSI here wi.
KENNEY: "Yes sir, Messi is the weak link in Argentina. Gad the first group stage, the team plays better & with more passion without him. When he's here, they have to feed him the ball constantly to create plays, they should play as if he was just another player on the team. He walks until he gets the ball & doesn't help in defense. They always put someone on his side to do the running for him. Once again go look at the first group stage game between them & Chile. Di Maria inspired the team & played as a team... attacking & defending."

3) Is it safe to say that you are having a PARTY and doing BACK FLIPS after the announcement of MESSI's retirement from the National team? You are HAPPY that he retired from the team?
KENNEY: "I'm not happy that he's retiring, not at all. He's someone I saw playing live with my own two eyes in Barcelona a few months ago (he's an incredible player).. but se jus THE TEAM has to treat him like a regular player on the team, where he runs & defends like everyone else. We need him for Russia 2018..."

4) Do you think he will change his mind about retirement?
KENNEY: "Yes, definitely... I'm sure he will be there in Russia."

5) What changes would you make to the team in terms of players? Does TATA MARTINO stay on as the coach or not?
KENNEY: "TATA needs to go as well. We need a coach like Simeone who's very tactical & knows how to prepare his team for big games. Higuain should stay home this time around. Add new talented yoing players like Dybala, Correa, Lamela."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: MUSICIAN says "MESSI is the WEAK LINK on ARGENTINA team"!

Postby SIROMYEL » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:21 pm

Apparently Messi agrees with him.
SIROMYEL

Postby jay1804 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:07 pm

Kenny resi di yon bagay mwen dako ave'l. At least Messi gen nen nan figi'l and smart enough pou'l konen ke maybe it's time to move on. Argentina is not playing at the level they should. The last time I had a little bit of love for Argentina was during Maradona era. I loved Maradona.

Kretin an yo bal pou Cristiano Ronaldo an or whatever non'l ye an. Portugal always barely make it through anything but somehow this guy is so cocky it's just unbelievable. This is why eversince I was 7 years old, I have always been a GERMANY/ALLEMAGNE fan. Nou pa gen "superstar" nan ALLEMAGNE. We have 11 Superstars nan ALLEMAGNE cheri. :D :D

ALLEMAGNE AGAIN 2018 WI LA (WORLD CUP AGAIN) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection .:
jay1804

Postby SIROMYEL » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:57 pm

I completely disagree with you.

I am very disappointed in Messi for quitting that team.

Everything happens in due time. Keep working at it. You're the best player in the world.

You don't let pressure make you quit at your goal.

Just keep working, if it doesn't happen at least you gave it all you had.

A lot of great athletes in the world never won the most coveted prize.

But they kept trying.

I'm very disappointed.
SIROMYEL

Postby EpiDat7 mwen Diw » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:17 pm

Poor Messi! Argentina will be fine. Been a fan since Diego Maradona. Messi is not Maradona he cannot carry this team. People need to understand that he's not even close to Maradona's Caliber. You only find players like Maradona, Pele maybe every one Hundred years so we will never see players like that ever. I think Messi will be back and I agree he needs to play like a regular player. I also agree that he doesn't play defense at all he just wait too much for the ball. About Maradona teach that man how to play football? The guy have the skills but no hart like a true Champion. Having said all that he still the best in this generation and I still love him and I hope to see him play for Argentina again
GIN BON MIN GIN PIBON!! KLASS IT IS BABY!!!!!
EpiDat7 mwen Diw

Postby Hkompa » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:19 pm

Ala koze papa. Si Ayisyen te fo sou teren menm jan ak pale foutbol la sou Net la Ayiti patap nan eta sa a non. LOl
Hkompa

Postby larueda » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:09 am

Poor Messi! Argentina will be fine. Been a fan since Diego Maradona. Messi is not Maradona he cannot carry this team. People need to understand that he's not even close to Maradona's Caliber. You only find players like Maradona, Pele maybe every one Hundred years so we will never see players like that ever. I think Messi will be back and I agree he needs to play like a regular player. I also agree that he doesn't play defense at all he just wait too much for the ball. About Maradona teach that man how to play football? The guy have the skills but no hart like a true Champion. Having said all that he still the best in this generation and I still love him and I hope to see him play for Argentina again
Depi wap pale de Pele, Maradona, fo ou mete Ronaldo (Brazilian legend) nan conversation an lol
larueda

MUSIC