HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

DISIP GAZZMAN: Min sa JUNIOR CLOVIS di li tap fe pou jaz la!

DISIP GAZZMAN: Min sa JUNIOR CLOVIS di li tap fe pou jaz la!

Postby kompamagazine » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:44 pm

Former Hangout, Sweet Vibe keyboardist JUNIOR CLOVIS eksplike nou poukisa......(Li anba foto a)

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: DISIP still looking for a keyboardist...SO WHY NOT YOU "Junior"?
JUNIOR: "It's not me bro. That's up to them. I told you already gasman spoke to me and was suppose to get back to me so I didn't hear from him ..mwen kitel maché. I've been busy 2 anyway; working on a lot of other stuff. You'll hear from me soon."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: What do you think you could have brought for DISIP in terms of the band?
JUNIOR: "Pat I know the business a lot. Mwen gen anpil moun deyèm. I'm a producer with a lot of experience who's worked with Djakout and Harmonik ..(Ti regi,sanders) so nou pa fè kou manké. Nou pa bezwen palé pou LOOK lan paste sa nou fèt avèl, so mwen pansé ke ce sa yon Djazz bezwen, yon Bon player, ki ka komposé, .ki ka attiré moun, e ki ka batay pou Djazz li. Respect pou fanatik yo ki pap kité Djazz lan fasil, so mpa bezwen diw anyen ankor.

By the way disip gen keyboardist ...Ti Wes jwé avec yo ..so yo gen yon Bon player ...kitél maché...."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

MUSIC