HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

5 LAN jwen gwo dossier sa sou do li courtoisie de....

Re: 5 LAN jwen gwo dossier sa sou do li courtoisie de....

Postby KingDave » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:11 am

A musical band by definition is a group of people playing instruments together. You don't have to have a singer as the songs can be straight instrumental. 5lan has more musicians than t vice when they started. The vice only had a guitar, bass, keys. 5lan has drums, keys, guitar, bass. Now tell me who's more loaded... Konpa has several ways of dancing it fyi; you got the Konpa love wherE you can gwouye and all you got the Konpa direct that goes at a faster pace, you got the Konpa mamba and more which is bolero style which involves a lot of turns when dancing. That is Konpa. Now tall to me.
Ou mechan neg anm. Kisa ki yon "Band" pou ou? Unless you have no idea what a band is all about? Majority of what so called band in the HMI aren't bands. kounye a pou dim 5Lan se yon band. Ki yes ki chante band lan? LOL. 5lan fe moun gouye apre sa anyen anko. Anpil neg ki pa konn danse kompa al nan 5lan paske yo pa konn kijan pou yo fe diferans pye goch ak dwat. Yo kanpe tou dwat bay gouyad. lol

Herby/Kompa

I respect all the pioneers and the creators of old and modern konpa. 5lan to my eyes are a band. They're not a full band but they are a band. Just like t vice had 4 members only... they're just different. On top of that, they do have their own songs that they wrote, and produced aND that people love. Pa rayi moun paskeu yap mennen, travail fe innovation paw pouw paret tou. Kiyès ki baby1king l'an? Tchuip

#BlackExcellence
KingDave

Postby KingDave » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:11 am

San mank lol
Good news. Bad news. Still news. Epi 5 Lan devan lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
#BlackExcellence
KingDave

Postby KingDave » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:12 am

Define a band please!
I guess it is safe to safe that young people appreciate mediocrity and laziness. More power to you guys. 5Lan c yon jazz? Ala kotew tande papa!!! Don't get me wrong, I listen to it but call it a band that's beyond stupidity.
#BlackExcellence
KingDave

Postby KingDave » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:14 am

Se pa chanje ankò. Leu rap kreyol tap Bay kou, 5lan is one of the few that came strong and took over...
Boude ya boude! 5 Lan changed the game. Give credit to the new wave! 8-)
#BlackExcellence
KingDave

Postby shah » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:30 am

I guess it is safe to safe that young people appreciate mediocrity and laziness. More power to you guys. 5Lan c yon jazz? Ala kotew tande papa!!! Don't get me wrong, I listen to it but call it a band that's beyond stupidity.
Album Klass la se pou menm demographic ak Jbeatz, 5 Lan. Mwen pa tap di sa sim te ou lol
Dogla Ratla,
You are comparing a full band like Klass to 5Lan? Ket man. C la raj.
shah

Postby shah » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:35 am

Define a band please!
No game has changed. There was always DJs, 5Lan is not the first and it won't be the last. Definition of a band is 5Lan all day 24/7,365 days a year. Tout jan tout tan. Kimbe la avek jazz gouyad la. LOLLLLLL
shah

MUSIC