HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

5 ETWAL breaks the HAITI wait..will work with DREAM PROMO!

5 ETWAL breaks the HAITI wait..will work with DREAM PROMO!

Postby kompamagazine » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:48 am

Both DJ 5 ETWAL and DREAM PROMO chief HUGLINE have told me that they are now officially working together for Haiti. Expect 5 LAN to play in the motherland in a Dream Promo event very very soon.

HUGLINE: "We've been talking for months. He told me that others had also contacted him, but for some reason, there was never a deal struck with any other promoter in Haiti. What I like about Junior is that he CARES about how his group is seen. He does not just want to come play in Haiti just to say that he was in Haiti. You have a lot of Haitian bands who travel to Haiti, Paris, the Antilles or wherever and they don't care about the ORGANIZATION aspect of it. They just want to say that they played here and there. Junior wants something different for 5 LAN and I like that.

Other bands and people had been telling me about 5 LAN. They were telling me how they were doing well and all that stuff, but it wasn't until I heard a song being played and I asked who that was, and they told me 5 LAN. That's when I really checked them out and accelerated the point of trying to work with them. In Haiti, anything that's new, innovative, and unique, in my experience...WORKS. That's one of the reasons why I believe that 5 LAN will do well in Haiti as well. It's different."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: 5 ETWAL breaks the HAITI wait..will work with DREAM PROMO!

Postby Dogla » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:50 am

Big news.... Ayiti swaf pou 5 Etwal lol
There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.
Dogla

Re: 5 ETWAL breaks the HAITI wait..will work with DREAM PROMO!

Postby shah » Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:34 am

5Lan c yon jazz? Gade yon blag? DJ c yon band. Chak chin fe zafel janl konnin. Good luck to 5Lan. No hate, just observation. To each his own.
shah

MUSIC