HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

BOOGIE gives you his impression of GAZZMAN DISIP CD + more!

BOOGIE gives you his impression of GAZZMAN DISIP CD + more!

Postby kompamagazine » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:15 am

KM spoke to NYC promoter BOOGIE about GAZZMAN DISIP. Check it out below.

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Your opinion on the GAZZMAN DISIP CD? The GOOD and the BAD?
BOOGIE: "Gazzman has a great CD. I think with the right promotion behind this CD, Dsip should be a force in the Industry. So far I am listening without skipping a song. Gazzman did great on the vocals; I don't know if it is my radio, I think the recording was too low. Some of the songs I wanted to blast them on my radio and I couldn't. When I used a different cd it didn't do it."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Any hits on the CD?
BOOGIE: "So far I don't see one yet, but they have great song like the number 2 (Heartbreak & Misery) and that one "Se fot papam". I like that."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: If you say that you DON'T really see a hit on the cd yet; how can you say that you think the group can become a FORCE in the business with this CD if promoted right?
BOOGIE: "I have to listen to the CD again. As of now I think they have a good Cd that can help them to be one of the bands creating a buzz in the HMI; besides Gazzman is a number 10, all he needs is a good band, drama free; and please "Jere stage presence lot musicians yo". Dsip should be fine. I saw the band at Sob's, I think Gazzman was not at his best like the Gazzman that I knew before.. I don't know why. The connection with the grand public was not there."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: BOOGIE gives you his impression of GAZZMAN DISIP CD + more!

Postby Gaston Le St-Ardien » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:43 pm

Depi Gazzman kite NL, mwen pa konpran misye vre non nan aparanse li devan Disip.
Gaston Le St-Ardien

Re: BOOGIE gives you his impression of GAZZMAN DISIP CD + more!

Postby Neg Timid » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:38 am

Sanble ke gen kèk ravèt gwo palto yo ki antre anndan aparèy Boogie a k'ap jwe ladan l ki fè li pa ka monte volim lan wo. Paske albòm Disip la byen mikse e byen anrejistre... Vice2K studio fè yon bèl travay. Mwen pran plezi pou fè moun konpliman lè ou fè yon bon travay.

NT
Facebook/: Les Jean-Philippe
Neg Timid

MUSIC