HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

RICHIE/KLASS: My issue with the maestro & latest cd (ANOUCE)

RICHIE/KLASS: My issue with the maestro & latest cd (ANOUCE)

Postby kompamagazine » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:26 pm

Radio personality ANOUCE JOACHIM (Radio Nago in NYC) gave us his thoughts on the KLASS CD. READ BELOW.

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Your opinion of the KLASS CD?
ANOUCE: "First of all I'd like to congratulate the Klass team for taking the time they took and the energy they used to work on their overdue CD. But honestly, I think Richie's production level went down a bit. I also think that the other members should have had the courage to let Richie know the truth when something is not up to par.

If we take for example the song "Ranje Chita'w" I would invite anyone to go and listen to the song "Kontrol" and "Happy 50 Kompa", almost everything Richie said in those 2 songs was duplicated in the song "Ranje Chitaw". If we take the song "Fel ak tout kew", besides the lyrics, there is nothing new to it because I have a live version of the song "Bagay 9" where Pozo imported the guitar groove to the new song "Fel ak tout kew". If we take the song "Anmwey" for example, I still don't understand what Richie is trying to emphasize in that song because the title doesn't do the song any justice."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Is there anything that you like about the CD?
ANOUCE: "Oh yes. To me "Lajan Sere" is the best song on the album. Dener Ceide is by far one of the best composers in the HMI. That song proves the level of intelligence of someone who went to school majoring in literature. This song is a masterpiece, but sadly, I don't think Klass pushed this song enough to "melomanes" to do the impact that this song is capable of doing."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: By all accounts, the KLASS CD is doing very well; could that be an indication that regardless of your personal assessment of the CD....the fans apparently feel differently than you about the cd? YES or NO?
ANOUCE: "That's a matter of personal opinion. I can say the sea in not blue, but others say it's blue. Do not put me in the same category as the Klass fans because I'm not a fan. I'm a melomane who supports every band with good music quality. I don't have a personal preference. It would not be balance if we all share the same opinions on the same subject matter. Up until now Riche still remain one of my preferred maestros.

Even if a person is a personal friend; doesn't mean that I should accept his mediocrity. During my stay in Port au Prince last week, I listen to a variety of different radio stations and I also went to the clubs, I didn't feel the presence of Klass besides the song "Map Marye" that I heard a handful of times contrary to the "Fel Vini Avan" CD that was in rotation in every club and radio stations in the capital."

>>>>ALSO READ the 2 stories below<<<<<<<<
*M bezwen yon moun kase dyol KLASS says.....
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=845

*KLASS gets this breakdown from radio/dj/promoter AJ on...
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=838

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: RICHIE/KLASS: My issue with the maestro & latest cd (ANOUCE)

Postby Uzzllee » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:35 pm

narrow-minded......
ou k we se yon ajipopo yo voye vin blast jazz planet la....
men map few konen ke konplo sa pap pase.....
tout chicken head konprann se sou do klass pou yo vin fe superstar...
Uzzllee

Postby EpiDat7 mwen Diw » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:55 pm

This guy is a hater. Go away
GIN BON MIN GIN PIBON!! KLASS IT IS BABY!!!!!
EpiDat7 mwen Diw

Postby lovingyou » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:09 pm

Konplo se rans misye tcheke menm swadizan lenmi dyaz la pou fè kò avè'l, lenmi yo di misye pwodwi nèg yo bon, yo pap ka anbake. Li te pi cho ke sa avan, li te vin frèt. Mwen kontan nèg yo pat bali ti monnen li te mande a.
lovingyou

Postby Futur Ex » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:23 pm

Mesi anpil pou opinionw :arrow:
Futur Ex

Postby zlex » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:56 pm

BON MSEZI WI ANOUS SA PAT RELEL JOURNALIST
KIYÈS KI PÈDI TAN TANDÉ EMISSIONL PASKÉ
DYOL MISIE TOU SIRÈT NAN KI LANGUE LI FÈ
EMISIONL...TUIIIP SE PA OPINION RADIOMAN SA
KI IMPOTAN NAN MOMAN ANOUS PITOW AL APRANN
METRIZÉ LANGUE KREYOL PASKE OU MANKÉ BÈBÈ
zlex

Postby shah » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:39 pm

I am hoping that Anouce actually listened to that CD because I have no clue where he is coming from except for Lajan Sere that I totally agree with, everything else is pure bias and personal.

A true "melomane" doesn't critic a CD entirely to the point where anyone can depict a dislike for the band or a dislike for an individual who is a member of Klass. I am a Klass fan who can firmly express my opinion on any issue regarding Klass and their music without any worries of what the other Klass fans think of me because they already called me a traitor for writing an article on Arly Lariviere

On that note Anouce vye Jes. The Klass CD is rock solid. Al ranje chitaw Anouce.
shah

Postby SIROMYEL » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:57 pm

What's this guy's agenda?
SIROMYEL

Postby KingDave » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:08 pm

I definitely would say the industry is not the same. The game has evolved. I would agree that the Richie that was producing Gracia and Reginald and Kenny is not present 100% but whatever he's doing is working for him... so I cannot really criticize him... as long as there is result
#BlackExcellence
KingDave

Postby larueda » Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:58 pm

Eske nou tande mizik misye kompare yo anvan nou kondane li? Lol nou anraje

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
larueda

MUSIC