HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

KLASS gets this breakdown from radio/dj/promoter AJ on...

KLASS gets this breakdown from radio/dj/promoter AJ on...

Postby kompamagazine » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:49 am

Miami promoter, radio personality, DJ...AJ of INFO TROPICAL had this to say when we asked him about....(Read Below)

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: It's been a couple of months since the KLASS CD release. In your honest opinion, did KLASS shut the door to all challengers in terms of any band being able to come and challenge them for the rest of 2016; or is that door still open for any band to take the top spot from them?
AJ: "You can't make that judgment until you see what the rest of the bands put out - it's like you asking me to take a test & I have to choose a.) B C.) D.) But conver the answers for b c d & my only choice is A - let me take a look at all the answers before I choose brother."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: In your opinion, which KLASS CD is better? The first or second one?
AJ:"Definitely the 2nd one."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: KLASS gets this breakdown from radio/dj/promoter AJ on...

Postby KingDave » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:06 pm

I agree with him. The second CD is richer in every sense. But not everyone thinks so...
#BlackExcellence
KingDave

Re: KLASS gets this breakdown from radio/dj/promoter AJ on...

Postby jay1804 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:23 pm

Ki rest of them sa Frero??? :D :D

Ki rest of them sa brother pam? several so called experts said the list consisted of (NL, Mass Kompa, Disip, bla bla bla). Ni Disip, Ni Mass Kompa pa ka touche Klass. tchuppp. mwen pa kon ki rest of them sa non frero. se sel NL ki rete. se sure CD NL la ap fe chemin'l. map suiv ou lontan wi, se ou mem apre, Amazura, NL/KLASS showdown la ki te di "stock Klass la ta pral desan." Tout moun konen ou pa remen Klass. antouka respect brother.
The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection .:
jay1804

MUSIC