HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

What to make of this Skahshah fiasco?

What to make of this Skahshah fiasco?

Postby shah » Sat May 21, 2016 4:40 pm

I am not sure if the other Skahshah camps, the North (NYC, Cubano) and the South (Miami, Loubert+Zouzoule) will get paid for the upcoming Arsene Apollon Skahshah album. Meanwhile, their pictures as original members of the group have been displayed on a CD cover in Guadeloupe, Martinique and Facebook as part of the 42 years anniversary of Skahshah upcoming album on June 29th 2016.

This is the HMI is at his worst! I guess if the North and the South produce their albums, why not the founder of the band himself in Guadeloupe? Well, the difference is that, the original members North and South are not on Arsene Apollon Skahshah's upcoming album, that's the difference. The other camps use the Skahshah brand to produce their albums but Arsene Apollon is using their faces without their authorization. That's a low blow. If copyrights and intellectual rights were part of the HMI structure, this Skahshah fiasco would find its way in a court of law.

The last time these guys were together in March 2015 in Miami, Florida, although a full house, it didn't end well between Loubert Chancy and Arsrne Apollon. To make matters worst, there were rumors that the evening was illegally videotaped and those DVDs have been selling in Guadeloupe like hot cakes. Coubano, Loubert and company once again got taken big time. Is there any lesson learned by both camps? What do you think? Lol.

Anyway, if all of them decide to use the name of the band to make a buck to pay their bills, as a Skahshah nut case, I am fine with it. However, don't use their faces and their names to do so. Once again the Skahshah saga continues.

Written by shah

shah

Re: What to make of this Skahshah fiasco?

Postby EpiDat7 mwen Diw » Sat May 21, 2016 7:21 pm

Wow that's crazy
GIN BON MIN GIN PIBON!! KLASS IT IS BABY!!!!!
EpiDat7 mwen Diw

MUSIC