HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

Skahshah: The Real Deal.

Skahshah: The Real Deal.

Postby shah » Thu May 19, 2016 2:36 pm

If anyone has been wondering what Loubert Chancy and company have been up to lately? I am happy to inform you that they have been in the studio recording new music for their upcoming Skahshah album: The Real Deal 40+ 2 equal 42 years of Skahshah music.

Now, the argument will be which one of the two will be more organic or Skahshah like to compare? The Evolution of the gifted Cubano or the maestro the best Loubert Chancy and company:The Real Deal? Wait, there is more. Arsene Apollon, meanwhile is in Guadeloupe preparing his own upcoming album. Ala kote ou tande papa. Anyway, there will be more music for my collection. Hopefully, there will be great songs to listen to because I don't have any appetite for mediocrity.

Written by Shah

shah

Re: Skahshah: The Real Deal.

Postby jay1804 » Thu May 19, 2016 6:10 pm

If anyone has been wondering what Loubert Chancy and company have been up to lately? I am happy to inform you that they have been in the studio recording new music for their upcoming Skahshah album: The Real Deal 40+ 2 equal 42 years of Skahshah music.

Now, the argument will be which one of the two will be more organic or Skahshah like to compare? The Evolution of the gifted Cubano or the maestro the best Loubert Chancy and company:The Real Deal? Wait, there is more. Arsene Apollon, meanwhile is in Guadeloupe preparing his own upcoming album. Ala kote ou tande papa. Anyway, there will be more music for my collection. Hopefully, there will be great songs to listen to because I don't have any appetite for mediocrity.

Written by Shah
Album sa suppoze bon wi la. Can't wait to hear it.
The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection .:
jay1804

Postby Ernst » Thu May 19, 2016 6:52 pm

Written by Shah
My favorite band of all time even though se pa jazz generation mwen. However, mwen pedi respe pou neg yo. Skahshah son monuman li ye nan kilti nou. Neg yo trash brand name la.
Ernst

Postby shah » Fri May 20, 2016 3:09 pm

Written by Shah
My favorite band of all time even though se pa jazz generation mwen. However, mwen pedi respe pou neg yo. Skahshah son monuman li ye nan kilti nou. Neg yo trash brand name la.
I wish I could disagree with your statement but I can't. You spoke the truth. My favorite of all time too. So sad.
shah

Postby EpiDat7 mwen Diw » Fri May 20, 2016 10:53 pm

So sad. They killed that brand. SkahSha My favorite band. Neg sa yo mechant Anpil. It's all about making a few more $ for their pockets. Thank God for Tabou Combo and Tropicana
GIN BON MIN GIN PIBON!! KLASS IT IS BABY!!!!!
EpiDat7 mwen Diw

MUSIC