HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

VIDEO...DJAKOUT#1 REHEARSAL IN HAITI! (May 2016)

VIDEO...DJAKOUT#1 REHEARSAL IN HAITI! (May 2016)

Postby kompamagazine » Thu May 19, 2016 10:57 am

SPECIAL THANKS to DELICES!

*VIDEO...DJAKOUT#1 REHEARSAL IN HAITI! (May 2016)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiiO9L5F3Zg

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: VIDEO...DJAKOUT#1 REHEARSAL IN HAITI! (May 2016)

Postby konpaconvert » Thu May 19, 2016 11:19 am

One thing that noone can ever take from Djakout is the unquestionable ability to rock a crowd and steal the show. anyone tht plays after them need to prepared to big a level of intensity that only 1 or 2 other bands can bring...dare i say only 1 and thats T-vice with their carnivals.

But at the same time....bc of their internal rifts and lack of foresight...more times than not they are victims of lack of time...the weather...poor sound....or something else that prevents a full on-stage dominant performance. Hopefully for their sake this weekend is all positive and it will boost the band back into the right direction.

If not that then ap gen pwoblem pi devan pou djazz peyia
konpaconvert

Re: VIDEO...DJAKOUT#1 REHEARSAL IN HAITI! (May 2016)

Postby jmperry » Thu May 19, 2016 5:51 pm

Although everyone knows I bleed rose et jaune, I recognize that Djakout is a band that has the potential to go nuts at any given time and just blow up a festival, kanaval, Eastern Parkway and so forth. I'm not worried about that aspect of their potential at all but I am worried about the direction of the band. I'm glad Shabba and Djakout put a band aid on their wounds and moved on for the time being. In all honesty, how long can a horse with a sprained ankle last in a race? At some point, it will come to a halt if not taken care of. This is the same situation I see happening with Djakout. Fix the business first!!!!!.

They took a blow with the departure of Steve, added Polo, and now things are fragile between the band and one of the MOST important team members. Kale'm si nou vle but Shabba is a signature for Djakout and makes them who they are today. What are they doing to ensure that their issues are resolved and the band can move forward? Are things really back to normal? I hope this weekend gives them the boost they need and that their performances go well. We need to see the Djakout synergy on stage that's been missing for some time. Good luck to them and let's see if the rehearsals will result in a successful weekend.

Seulman, veye zo nou. Beton Miami a glisse ampil!

JMPerry
jmperry

MUSIC