HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

GEORGY MANAGER WITH AN UPDATE ON THE SOLO CD!

GEORGY MANAGER WITH AN UPDATE ON THE SOLO CD!

Postby kompamagazine » Thu May 19, 2016 9:54 am

We spoke to GEORGY's manager PRINCESS. This is what she told us about GEORGY's SOLO CD.

PRINCESS: "I want to thank all Georgy fans for being patient for te upcoming SOLO CD. The CD is almost finished; we are just waiting on a couple of songs and musicians....pls be patient. Georgy loves her fans and respects them. This is her first album production, we want to make sure it's above the expectations. PLEASE BE PATIENT...LOVE U ALL and NAP TRAVAY!"

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: GEORGY MANAGER WITH AN UPDATE ON THE SOLO CD!

Postby jay_nice360 » Thu May 19, 2016 12:33 pm

Ou konn sa m renmen avè w Pat? Anyen pa janm echape w. Ou konn tout sa pou w fè pou w fè pou w jwenn enfòmasyon pou KM member yo.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
jay_nice360

Postby lexadrine » Thu May 19, 2016 12:37 pm

Okay, thanks!!
lexadrine

Postby jmperry » Thu May 19, 2016 4:36 pm

Thanks for the update and I'm glad to see that they are waiting for the product to meet their standards before releasing, especially a first production. I'd also like to point out that this information should of been updated to the fans. One thing we must adopt a bit more in the HMI is transparency. There's no better avenue for the fans than to hear information directly from the artists, their PR rep or manager. It gives the fans the sense of connection and also shows a sense of respect for the people that enjoy, purchase and appreciate the music.

The fans really make you who you are as an artist and their acceptance and appreciation for your art pushes you to grow. Let's open the communication channels with the fans and let them know what their artists of choice are up to. Out of sight, out of mind, so don't let yourself dim as artists.

Looking forward to the album!

JMPerry
jmperry

Postby Ladykreyol » Fri May 20, 2016 7:39 am

If I'm going to be honest, I'm not holding my breath but I do look forward to hearing her solo efforts WHENEVER it comes out because lord knows it's overdue.

Good luck Georgy!
Ladykreyol

MUSIC