HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

THESE 7 BANDS NEED TO DO THIS ACCORDING TO BOOGIE!

THESE 7 BANDS NEED TO DO THIS ACCORDING TO BOOGIE!

Postby kompamagazine » Wed May 11, 2016 12:03 pm

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: This band NEEDS A NEW CD "TMRW" for the good of their band/brand/business or...THEY STILL GOOD TO GO ON "ROULIB" mode WITH THEIR CURRENT CD. You tell me which ones fall in the "NEW CD ASAP" and which ones fall in the "ROULIB MODE...OU GIN GAS NAN MACHINE NAN TOUJOU" categories. Nu Look, Harmonik, TVice, Carimi, Djakout, Gabel and Dat7.
BOOGIE: "My answer.....

*Nu Look yes... but they are ok because pas gin trop Gros bagay dehor a beside Klass.

*Harmonik yes Nicky needs to be more involve in the productions of the band.

*T-Vice yes they need a new album I am sure chef revolution an avek nato ap lage soon please lage avan 28 Mai.

*Carimi I don't know something is lacking I am not sure if they need a new album or maybe because of happen the last time within the band I think they need to start investing in the band's promotion because the album still has great songs that have not been used to the fullest.

*Djakout Kiet sa dure Steve K did a marvelous job on the album, even though Polo is doing a good job in the band but t temp Steve te fe nan band nan Li kite yon dent nan kamion Djakout la mwen panse fok neg yo ta repanse bagay yo yon new album pas necessaire. Se just fix internal issues yo.

*Dat7 just need promotions if I had the full power to make changes in the group I probably would go to the studio to release to new songs one with Deiner and the other one with an other producer and two new videos and new posters.

*Gabel their last studio album did not do them justice they need to go back to the Studio. Pat mwen we Ou bliye Djazz mwen an 509 yes yo nan studio you can't count them out Kenny and Ralph gin bagay nan main yo."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: THESE 7 BANDS NEED TO DO THIS ACCORDING TO BOOGIE!

Postby konpaconvert » Wed May 11, 2016 3:01 pm

Misye pa di anyen ki sriuex la except maybe the fact he's alaeady calling for Dat7 to put out new material.....the band is barely 1 year old and the album is also young...as one of their representatives you obviously haven't fully bought into the vision of the band or dont agree with its direction (which in fairness to Him he did mention before)...PWOBLEM!
konpaconvert

Postby KingDave » Sat May 14, 2016 7:22 am

Mwen li se vice la m'ap tann la but why did he say they should release before may 28th?
#BlackExcellence
KingDave

Postby belfanm » Sat May 14, 2016 2:06 pm

good luck to them
belfanm

MUSIC