HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

PRINCESS GEORGY: IT'S BEEN OVER 1 YEAR SINCE....

PRINCESS GEORGY: IT'S BEEN OVER 1 YEAR SINCE....

Postby kompamagazine » Wed May 11, 2016 10:44 am

*LINK
http://kompamagazine.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=47210

It was on APRIL 8TH of 2015...last year that PRINCESS GEORGY was the recipient of a $5000 gift from number 1 fan Yanvaloo, as well as others, to help her financially to get the ball rolling on her much awaited 1st SOLO CD. Today is May 11th of 2016, and fans keep asking me WHERE IS GEORGY'S CD! (All that outpouring of LOVE $$$$ came after an interview she did with us responding to an Alan Cave interview with us)

I have spoken to her a couple of times in the last year, and all that I was told was that she was working with different producers on the CD. I believe I was even given a time frame in terms of when SOMETHING would be released....but I don't believe that anything ever came out...unless I missed it.

To the people that keep asking me.......ASK PRINCESS GEORGY!!!!!!!!!! I have no idea what the status of her SOLO CD is.
I just reached out to her and her manager.....hopefully we'll see where they are at....because OVER 1 YEAR and no material out yet....SPEAKS VOLUMES!

A suivre!

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: PRINCESS GEORGY: IT'S BEEN OVER 1 YEAR SINCE....

Postby konpaconvert » Wed May 11, 2016 11:19 am

It seems to me Georgy is more interested in the spotlight and headlines rather than making music....but that funding campaign was never really about getting an album produced, so people who are asking for the project are fooling themselves.
konpaconvert

Postby Big VALBOSKI » Wed May 11, 2016 9:59 pm

I am sure that the Princess is working hard in the studio. Self-producing a CD is not an easy task. I have faith that she will deliver big time. My advice to the Princess is to take her time and do it right. Yanvaloo pase lwen post sa a....huh... :lol: :lol:
Big VALBOSKI

Postby lexadrine » Thu May 12, 2016 1:20 pm

This artist has not produced anything on her own, what make us think she will produce something anytime soon, Georgy missed the boat a long time ago!!!
lexadrine

Postby Tifrere » Fri May 13, 2016 7:33 pm

L'argent recueilli a été utilisé pour ses cheveux, cette fille n'a jamais rien produit et le temps a fait son œuvre. Il n'y aura point d'album.
Tifrere

Postby KingDave » Sat May 14, 2016 6:45 am

Lol Pat, why do you tell us to ask Goergy? You're the link between the celebrity and us. That connection, we don't have it.lol so please ask her for us yourself lol
#BlackExcellence
KingDave

Postby belfanm » Sat May 14, 2016 2:32 pm

podiab
kote cd sa vre???
mwen pa tande wayyyyyy malerez la
antouka still a fan and still waiting
belfanm

Postby Neg Timid » Sat May 14, 2016 10:08 pm

Yanvaloo te fè Princess la kado $5000 pou jere chèlbè l. Mwen pa fin twò mete espwa m sou albòm. Epitou tan Georgy a pase...

NT
Facebook/: Les Jean-Philippe
Neg Timid

Postby shah » Tue May 17, 2016 7:13 am

She still young. give her some time, she will come through. I am patiently waiting. Georgy, Don't be discouraged by life unpredictable circumstances. Smile!!!
shah

MUSIC