HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

GRACIA PUTS THE HEAT ON UPCOMING VOCALISTS IN THE HMI!

GRACIA PUTS THE HEAT ON UPCOMING VOCALISTS IN THE HMI!

Postby kompamagazine » Sun May 08, 2016 8:18 am

GRACIA DELVA to Kompa Magazine

GRACIA DELVA: "Many of the upcoming singers/vocalists in the business today; they all seem to be COPYING or TRYING TO SOUND like someone else that's already in the market. I don't understand that. It's very hard to find an upcoming singer/vocalist that's original and who has a unique voice/sound. The vocalist that I would want to replace me in Mass Kompa; I DO NOT WANT HIM SOUNDING LIKE GRACIA DELVA or anyone else that's already out on the market."

GRACIA DELVA: "Anpil nan chanteurs kap vini yo sou maket la, yo tout ap copye ou ap esseye sonen tankou chanteurs ki deja la nan maket la. Mwen paka konpran bagay sa. Li pa fasil pou jwen yon nouvo chanteur ki original. Chanteur ke mwen ta rinmin ki pou ranplase mwen an nan Mass Kompa, mwen pa vle pou li sonen tankou Gracia Delva ou tankou lot chanteurs ki deja sou maket la."

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: GRACIA PUTS THE HEAT ON UPCOMING VOCALISTS IN THE HMI!

Postby KingDave » Sun May 08, 2016 6:19 pm

Well said.
#BlackExcellence
KingDave

Postby Mizikamort » Sun May 08, 2016 10:23 pm

Steve Khe pa orijinal ase?
Zenglen...n'ap toujou alèz.
Mizikamort

Postby jay1804 » Mon May 09, 2016 3:21 pm

Hmmm. And Gracia did not sound like "NO ONE" le li te fek komansé? SMH. In the 1990s-early 2000's Almost everyone coming out had a little bit of "King Kino" in them. So in otherwords, While Gracia did not sound like Kino but Gracia imité Ti Manno net alé. Li mem retire chemise li nan bal. Gracia, its normal for upcoming HMI singers to initially do those things but eventually they will have their own signature, like you HAVE. :D Bay jeune yo yon chance brodeur. They are the future.
The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection .:
jay1804

Postby jay1804 » Mon May 09, 2016 3:24 pm

Steve Khe pa orijinal ase?

I second that.
The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection .:
jay1804

Postby konpaconvert » Mon May 09, 2016 4:42 pm

Every singer is influenced by someone and patterns their style after them...so unless they come with autotune and start sounding like Future...ki originalite ki genyen anko ke nap aksepte :lol: :lol:
konpaconvert

Postby jay1804 » Mon May 09, 2016 11:38 pm

Every singer is influenced by someone and patterns their style after them...so unless they come with autotune and start sounding like Future...ki originalite ki genyen anko ke nap aksepte :lol: :lol:
I second that. :D :D I am glad to see I am not the only who could see though Gracia's non-sense.
jay1804

Postby jay1804 » Mon May 09, 2016 11:40 pm

I second that. :D :D I am glad to see I am not the only who could see though Gracia's non-sense.
In other words, Gracia said he's "original." :roll: :roll:
jay1804

MUSIC