HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

DISIP DRUMMER JEAN KEEPS IT REAL ON GAZZMAN NU LOOK KLASS!

DISIP DRUMMER JEAN KEEPS IT REAL ON GAZZMAN NU LOOK KLASS!

Postby kompamagazine » Thu May 05, 2016 10:48 am

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Do you believe that fans of NU LOOK that used to love Gazzman when he was part of the band....SHOULD HAVE SUPPORTED HIM IF THEY WERE REAL FANS, since he was the lead singer of the band for many years; when he decided to go and do his own thing DISIP; or if NOT....they were never real fans of Gazzman in the first place?
JEAN DISIP: "Yes they should have if they were "his" fans.. not Nu Look's, like I'm sure many of his fans did; but if they weren't his fans they weren't his fans.. they were NU Look fans that have the right to support Nu Look."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Did GAZZMAN make a mistake or not by going after Arly with some of the jabs that he used to do when Disip first came out?
JEAN DISIP: "Not a mistake... that's what he does. That's his personality. I don't think these fans never had a problem with him when he was doing it in Nu look. It's been so long I think that's irrelevant right now. It's the past. I think both parties moved on by now."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Had Gazzman NOT thrown any verbal jabs at Arly in Disip, do you think the Nu Look fans that can't stand Gazzman because of those jabs...would probably have supported him with Disip? If there was a CLEAN BREAKUP and NO VERBAL JABS thrown ever.
JEAN DISIP: "Nu look have fans and Gazzman have his; so jabs or not, the outcome would have been the same. I don't know why people are so sensitive about that. That's my opinion. I think the HMI needs to understand that the dual between bands... it would be more exciting and fun. Clean musical dual jabs and all.... but in a respectful way."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: When NU LOOK fans say that their competition or the band who deserves their attention on a polemic is KLASS....and they dismiss DISIP as if you are NOT on their level in terms of popularity/skills....what are your thoughts on that? Are they RIGHT or WRONG?
JEAN DISIP: "Well that's their opinion but real kompa fans who know all about competition, they know all 3 bands need each other. It would be a great thing if all 3 bands play with each other, put all their differences aside and please the fans. To answer your question directly...THEY WRONG! The HMI needs DISIP. We are still one of the top Bands; we are still popular; to be honest DiSiP just at a low point right now but we coming bro.

NU LOOK fans opinion they wrong. DISIP is still popular, we have skills, we have great musicians, we play good kompa, it's just we didn't do the little things to stay relevant that's all."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: For all that GAZZMAN has done in his career for NU LOOK....do you agree or not that the Nu Look fans OWE HIM RESPECT because he has a lot to do in terms of NU LOOK's popularity because of all the work he did when he was with the group?
JEAN DISIP: "Of course they do. He made his decision to leave; they should respect it and let it go. He did a lot for the HMI."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: DISIP DRUMMER JEAN KEEPS IT REAL ON GAZZMAN NU LOOK KLASS!

Postby konpaconvert » Thu May 05, 2016 11:17 am

OK are we talking about NU LOOK fans or Arly's Seals bc theres a difference; a major difference.

I think regular Nu Look fans of the Gazzman era may have initially preferred to see reconciliation to happen so they can have their band back but over time just really appreciated good konpa direct regardless of where it was coming from.

This notion that NU LOOK fans hate Gazzman and wont support him in anything is false to me...and they dont owe him anything and neither does he for that matter.

Now the Arly Seals on the otherhand is another story which i dont even need to associate myself with...map backup tou doussamn :D
konpaconvert

Postby joudre » Thu May 05, 2016 11:46 am

You know what???

It ain't even worth it to waste your time and try to debunk all the myth in this guy's politically incorrect answer!!

RÉT TANN MWEN?? :roll:

KI DJAZ KI BÉZWEN DISIP NAN HMI LAN LA? :lol: :lol:

Gen dé radòt pou'w tandé wi :lol: :lol:

As far as gazman.. BAGAY YO RÉLÉ ON TOP LA FINI POU MISYEU!

NOW HE IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE FOOD CHAIN..

Sé lè djaz tankou NL, KLASS, ZENGLEN, TVICE FÍN MANJÉ PÉTÈT YA VOYÉ YON ZO POU DISIP LANBÉ...

SÉ RA SÉ TA... GAZMAN A VIV SOU SIPÉSTA AU PASSÉ LI..

KWI A NAN MENM M'AP MANDÉÉÉ..
KWI A NAN MENM M'AP MANDÉÉÉ...
joudre

Postby Ernst » Thu May 05, 2016 12:48 pm

Mwen pa jan'm ka konpran'n pou yon nèg pran plezi'w ap denigré youn nèg de kalib Gazzman. The guy pays his dues to the HMI. We must respect him. His contribution to the HMI is invaluable. Posters show some KLASS.
Ernst

Postby jay1804 » Thu May 05, 2016 1:17 pm

Hmmm. Where Do I start? ;)

Podiab Jean, SMH. Ti Jean bliye ke not too long ago his wife got on social media to vent her frustration blasting DISIP/ Gazzman for not taking care of musicians, his wife alleged that Gazzman pa vle peye musician yo, neg yo al jwe bal grangou. SMH. Really Jean? Tet Chajé.

Not sure if Jean really knows the history between Gazzman and Arly. In the late 90s early 2000s, Gazzman orchestrated a well executed coup in D-ZINE to embarrass Arly. He did so while the band was playing. He stopped the band and rudely asked Arly to leave the stage. SMH. One of the most embarrassing moments in the HMI history. Somehow, Arly pran Gazzman in Nu Look?? I respect Arly for doing that. Me? Mwen pa tap ka fe'l.

IT MUST BE NOTED, I AM NOT FAN OF ARLY BUT I RESPECT THE MAN AS A GREAT MUSICIAN AND GREAT COMPOSER. Out of respect, Gazzman te ka kite Nu Look mem jan Richie te kite Zenglen an. Gazzman could have given Arly/NL enough notice ahead of time. Instead, he went postal jabs on Arly/NL. Now, this is the same Arly, who has written some of Gazzman best hits; this is the same Arly who took him in NL and made him the Gazzman he is today. Smh.

I totally lost respect for Gazzman when he started throwing elementary jabs at my Idols, Richie/Klass and Pipo. You see Jean, you may think it was "COOL" but understand that in our culture things work differently. Gazzman called Richie (GRO GERDA), in other words (Homosexual). Jean, you still think that was "Cool"?? Funny to you, maybe?? or do you consider this jab as "Friendly"???

Arly and Richie have given Gazzman some of his greatest hits yet to me he shows no kind of gratitude towards any of them. So Jean, next time pale sa'w konen tande cheri. Pito'w ranje chitaw ak Album nan ki pral soti an. Because jan bagay la ye la nan HMI la, I DO NOT SEE YOUR BAND SURVIVE. Instead, use your valuable time to promote the album tande Frero. Good Luck with your album Brodeur. (nothing personal cheri) :D
The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection .:
jay1804

Postby jay1804 » Thu May 05, 2016 1:19 pm

Mwen pa jan'm ka konpran'n pou yon nèg pran plezi'w ap denigré youn nèg de kalib Gazzman. The guy pays his dues to the HMI. We must respect him. His contribution to the HMI is invaluable. Posters show some KLASS.
Ernst, Gazzman merite'l. Gazzman pa respecté moun brodeur.
The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection .:
jay1804

Postby jay1804 » Thu May 05, 2016 1:28 pm

"Well that's their opinion but real kompa fans who know all about competition, they know all 3 bands need each other. It would be a great thing if all 3 bands play with each other, put all their differences aside and please the fans. To answer your question directly...THEY WRONG! The HMI needs DISIP. We are still one of the top Bands; we are still popular; to be honest DiSiP just at a low point right now but we coming bro.

NU LOOK fans opinion they wrong. DISIP is still popular, we have skills, we have great musicians, we play good kompa, it's just we didn't do the little things to stay relevant that's all."

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: Jean, Gro Midi an wap rale payyy? :D Brodeur al checké yon PSYCH, you are HALLUCINATING, bro :roll:

"....nan moment an Klass pap swiv kadav, ale vwa pou sèkèy..." :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
jay1804

Postby gentleman1 » Thu May 05, 2016 1:30 pm

mwen se fanatik NuLook e mwen gen zero problem ak Gazzman
problem Gazzman c pa mizik, paske gen jazz ke CD yo mwen bon ke Disip ki pase
mte di sa depi sou 1er plak Disip la " Gazzman dwe vann Disip, sispan vann Gazzman"
tout moun konen Gazzman deja..c jazz la ki pou ap mache
sa vle di c promosion ki pou fet..
jan Gazzman ap di afel bon an..c pou li peye pouse jazz la
pagen fe kado anko..

PS: tanpri fe diferans ant fanatik NUlook ki se fanatik bon mizik,
ak fanatik Arly ki pa vle lot jazz mache nan biznis la
fanatik malad Arly yo "THE SEALS"...toujou kanpe an DU TOUT DU TOUT
:D :D
gentleman1

Postby Ernst » Thu May 05, 2016 2:35 pm

Ernst, Gazzman merite'l. Gazzman pa respecté moun brodeur.
As konpa fan, he earns my respect 4 his contribution. I don't know Gazzman the man but the entertainer earn my respect. He bring too much to the table to ignore that because of his antics.
I must challenge you on this one, Ki HITS maestro Arly te baw Gazzman?
Ernst

Postby EpiDat7 mwen Diw » Thu May 05, 2016 4:11 pm

You know what???

It ain't even worth it to waste your time and try to debunk all the myth in this guy's politically incorrect answer!!

RÉT TANN MWEN?? :roll:

KI DJAZ KI BÉZWEN DISIP NAN HMI LAN LA? :lol: :lol:

Gen dé radòt pou'w tandé wi :lol: :lol:

As far as gazman.. BAGAY YO RÉLÉ ON TOP LA FINI POU MISYEU!

NOW HE IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE FOOD CHAIN..

Sé lè djaz tankou NL, KLASS, ZENGLEN, TVICE FÍN MANJÉ PÉTÈT YA VOYÉ YON ZO POU DISIP LANBÉ...

SÉ RA SÉ TA... GAZMAN A VIV SOU SIPÉSTA AU PASSÉ LI..

KWI A NAN MENM M'AP MANDÉÉÉ..
KWI A NAN MENM M'AP MANDÉÉÉ...
I am a big Klass fan but I strongly disagree with you. U really should stop writing nonsense like this on the board. Gassman is a true Super Star my friend. I wish people like you don't have internet or Computers to write garbage like this. Go away and find something to do with yourself. Stop hating...I really hate that and I hope Gassman and Disip bounce back big time to make people like u cry.
GIN BON MIN GIN PIBON!! KLASS IT IS BABY!!!!!
EpiDat7 mwen Diw

MUSIC