HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

VLAD ENTOURAGE TALKS KOMPAJAM 2016 & HOW IT CAME ABOUT!

VLAD ENTOURAGE TALKS KOMPAJAM 2016 & HOW IT CAME ABOUT!

Postby kompamagazine » Tue May 03, 2016 12:05 pm

We spoke to the top dog of ENTOURAGE....VLAD about his upcoming KOMPAJAM. Check it out.

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: What made you decide to come up with KOMPAJAM? How did that idea come about?
VLAD: "I used to be a big fan of Summer Jam (A Caribbean/American event takes place in NY every June. I missed it for the past few years due to the fact that I'm more interested and involved in the HMI.) So it came to mind to have a big concert every year in the summer for my people and that was the first name I thought of."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: What made you decide to choose that particular MONTH to do it? JULY. Any reason in particular?
VLAD: "It's something I want to have in the Summer; however I know there are certain events/holidays that people in NY look forward to every year such as LNDJ or Labor day weekend, so I chose a date in the summer between the two."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: What guarantee can you give the NYC fans that this brilliant idea won't be a 1/2 year thing...and then you stop?
VLAD: "My team (The Entourage) and I are having our 7th Annual Yellow & White Boat Ride this June; our 5th Annual All Black Affair in September; Etc. It's something we planned for few months and we plan on making it bigger in the future."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: VLAD ENTOURAGE TALKS KOMPAJAM 2016 & HOW IT CAME ABOUT!

Postby 1Lov' » Tue May 03, 2016 1:17 pm

I'm still trying to differentiate these 2 events..LNDJ vs KonpaJam.. :? :?
looks like another Business venture ( nothing Special about the Bill).
Looks like a Typical Amazura Bill.
Hopefully NL much awaited new Album will draw more Interest to attend.
Wishing Entourage all the Best.
Cesaire-Conde-Ceide Guitar Asylum, NYC District
1Lov'

MUSIC