HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

PSL: ESKE POLEMIK KLASS/NU LOOK LA AP FE HMI LA "MAL"?

Re: PSL: ESKE POLEMIK KLASS/NU LOOK LA AP FE HMI LA "MAL"?

Postby Jay Brooklyn » Thu May 05, 2016 7:50 am

Amweyyyyyyy. .
Verite pa ladan l mesye..lmao

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Jay Brooklyn

Re: PSL: ESKE POLEMIK KLASS/NU LOOK LA AP FE HMI LA "MAL"?

Postby jay1804 » Thu May 05, 2016 6:34 pm

all the nulook fans should be grateful towards KLASS for keeping nl on LIFE SUPPORT.
Despite Richard Urbain & Co were plotting to bring KLASS down with the So-Called Showdown at Amazura, they failed big time to execute it..... nl fans must give KLASS credit because without KLASS nl would be out of service. the most solicited band, the best-selling album ( Fel ak tout Kew) for the last 10 years, overall KLASS is here to stay the # 1 HMI band for many years to come.
Lol plotting...... Plotting for what?!?!?! Nou gen sou nou ti mesye. You Klass fans always making crap up. So NL is on life support, last time I checked their one of the most active band in the business...... Genle tout djazz nan HMI la sou life support then.... Cocaine is hella of a drug. :shock:
:D :D , Amazura, was NOT a showdown. I still have the PHANTOMS/TABOU showdown. se sak te rele showdown cheri :mrgreen: . Poko janm gen Showdown apre sa.

Kino ap sorti nan Sèkèy, Hmmm. men sak te show tande brodeur :D
The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection .:
jay1804

MUSIC