HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

NU LOOK AK ARLY: MIN REVELASYON KI FET SOU....

Re: NU LOOK AK ARLY: MIN REVELASYON KI FET SOU....

Postby Dogla » Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:27 pm

Wait a whooooooooooooooole damn minute here!!!

Are we talking about the same pinochio Arly destroyed at amazura?

Are we talking about the same pinochio who has no idea how to move a crowd whether it's at a festival or at a bal?

Are we talking about about the same Pipo Jay Brooklyn used to call pinochio and claimed that he maybe able to sing but will never be an impactful frontman?

Wait a whoooooole damn minute here..

Are we talking about the same Pipo that Richie must interject on every song on Klass album to hype up the song for Pipo?

Are we talking about the same "KÒ RÈD" who needs help in bal or festival from richie in order to "TRY" to get the crowd going?

Mezanmi banm zórèy mwen tandé! M'pa menm sou sa matin an!
I know bro. Yeah, that same Pinochio who is now the most wanted front man in the HMI

yeah man, that same Pinochio, thousands of people waited in line in Paris to see him

yeah my bro, that same Pinochio that your boy Arly did not know how to make him that WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION he is today

yeah Joudre that same Pinochio, who is one of the best if not the BEST Vocalist in the HMI HISTORY.

yeah that same Pinochio who now can rock any crowd anytime and anywhere.

yeah that same Pinochio with his voice, managed to become a hot commodity. and has made #3 BILLBOARD INTERNATIONAL ALBUM LIST.

Should I keep going or you got my point??? :D :D

Ou gen mem karaktè ak Arly, Joudre. it wasn't too long ago you were on your KNEES praising KLASS/PIPO as being good for the HMI market and now this? :shock: :shock:

NL and NL fans gon sel problem ak Pipo. Nou fache because you guys FAILED enormously with PIPO. Li renkontre Richie and now? Pipo has managed
to keep KLASS on top for the past 4 years SOLID/ and CONSISTENT. Fok NL fans suspan fe wont servi kolè. Bro, admit that Arly couldn't do what Richie did with Pipo. Admit that Richie is that Genius that Arly is NOT. :roll: :roll:

Nan afè vokal la I HOPE YOU ARE NOT ABOUT TO COMPARE ARLY TO PIPO??? Arly got lucky with NL as being the front man. Like Lucko said, the public saw him as the victim (somehow). Pa mem konen koman'l fe yon viktim. So he capitalized on that epi li degaje'l.
Maléré a di same pinochio who can rock a crowd anywhere anytime :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Manman mwé :lol: :lol:

Sé pa menm pinochio sa ki té dévan klass nan festival ané pasé an ak ané 2014 lan?

Si sé pou vokal la wosiyòl pa ka pasé.. Li ka chanté é li konn chanté!

Men apré sa ou mèt mété li kaché dèyè yon speaker l'ap chanté moun yo pap menm konnen!

Yo pral parèt nan festival lan la Richie pral ouvè tout gòj li pou li ka fè piblik la move.. Frédéric Francois li menm pral parèt ak yonn nan abiman Redneck li yo.. Epi ou konnen.. Menm ti bagay la!

M'di nou sispann fè litérati..
ALA Frekan :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.
Dogla

MUSIC