HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

BERTO OPENS UP ABOUT BEL PLEZI'S DEBUT CD "VIRGO"!

BERTO OPENS UP ABOUT BEL PLEZI'S DEBUT CD "VIRGO"!

Postby kompamagazine » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:25 am

We spoke to BEL PLEZI vocalist BERTO about his group's upcoming debut CD. Check it out.

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Berto...what can you tell us about the group's upcoming debut CD?
BERTO: "Good Morning Pat, I can tell you that the CD is actually in the factory getting printed as we speak and it will officially be available to the public on Saturday May 7. After 2 years of hard work in the studio we are delivering our freshman album entitled "VIRGO" to the fans. We have 11 songs on the CD and I'm positive that people of all ages will find something on this album they like. We made sure to use both traditional and contemporary sounds to give the fans a well rounded album."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Do you have any guests on the CD that we should know about?
BERTO: "Yes we have Reynaldo Martino, Roudy delpe, Lobertho Mireau,fresh Vwadezil, donald,Mike Salnave,Bato just to name a few."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: What makes this CD and group DIFFERENT or will make you STAND OUT from all the other upcoming groups on the market?
BERTO: "After the last three years of producing hit kanaval songs I think that fans know the band to be fun and lighthearted. We are crowd pleaser and it shows in our music and videos. We have a chemistry and energy on stage that the fans will be sure to love and appreciate. They will be able to tell for themselves what's different about us."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: BERTO OPENS UP ABOUT BEL PLEZI'S DEBUT CD "VIRGO"!

Postby KingDave » Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:36 pm

Why is Marco BC not part of the album cover? I thought he was part of them no?
#BlackExcellence
KingDave

MUSIC