HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

JUBE ON SWEET MICKY 1ST COMEBACK NEW YORK CITY GIG!

JUBE ON SWEET MICKY 1ST COMEBACK NEW YORK CITY GIG!

Postby kompamagazine » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:40 am

JUBE looks to be the one behind SWEET MICKY at Summer Stage in Central Park...like we posted yesterday on our social media.

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Why did you choose to make Summer Stage...Seeet Micky's first gig in NYC....if it is.
JUBE: "Well first and foremost...It is, I sent u proof ! The reason behind that move is this Pat:

SummerStage is such monumental concert venue in NY, historical, all the greats have played there... So, for me, I know most if not all HMI promoters will be focusing in having "Bals" w Sweet Micky w one thing in their minds which is $$$$ and that's cool we need $ to survive...however, I knew the Prez always wanted to perform at Summestage in front of a mixed crowd, and specially after his historical and monumental 5 years as president, I thought I would offer something outside the box to him other than Amazura- Cafe Iguana- etc ... And as a visionary, he loved the idea and we rolling w it .....

You know me Pat, I don't follow -- I lead w ideas!"

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

MUSIC