HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

4 REAL MAESTRO WITH A MESSAGE ABOUT THE BOSTON MARKET TO....

4 REAL MAESTRO WITH A MESSAGE ABOUT THE BOSTON MARKET TO....

Postby kompamagazine » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:11 pm

The note posted on the internet below by Boston based band 4REAL's maestro MARC....was ccd to me Read below.

MARK: "I would Just like let some thoughts go... First I would like to thank Nuz and Rebecca Nunotte Zama for the great show show on Friday. I personally felt both bands played well and the crowd was nice. That being said....Why all the Blah Blah Blah??? I mean Boys will be boys and all but whats the real goal here. Nuz Hmi says they are the Best band in Boston. Well thats great until you analyze what that really means. SAYING YOUR THE BEST BAND IN BOSTON IS LIKE SAYING ON AN ISLAND OF BLIND PEOPLE THE MAN WITH ONE EYE IS KING.

I'm sorry but Boston is not exactly the center of the HMI and as I recall the last Band from Boston the had a buzz was Volo Volo and how long ago was that. Let's be 4-Real...Instead of bickering amongst ourselves over the slice a tiny pie why not instead come together and build some kind of base for Boston to start having a strong presence in the Industry. How about being number one in Miami, New York, Haiti, The world. Have bigger Goals. Thats all I'm Saying. Speaking as one who as you all know has Broke free from the local Markets and traveled the world because of Music, I've seen what its like. Talk is cheap the doing is everything. Just some words of advice to the wise who would heed them. MarkG "Official Fan Page" Out... One Love......"

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: 4 REAL MAESTRO WITH A MESSAGE ABOUT THE BOSTON MARKET TO....

Postby KingDave » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:12 am

Yon 6 kap pale mal yon 9.
#BlackExcellence
KingDave

MUSIC