HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

3 MAJOR REASONS WHY K-ZINO WILL BE THE NEXT BIG THING SAYS..

3 MAJOR REASONS WHY K-ZINO WILL BE THE NEXT BIG THING SAYS..

Postby kompamagazine » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:28 am

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Why should we believe that your band Kzino is the next big thing in the HMI?
RICKY: "Hi Pat. My salutations to all the KM members. To answer your question, 3 major reasons

1. Accomplishments : The things we've done so far all over Haiti has contributed to set a great value for K-ZINO's BRAND, and you know in business how important branding is. Whether it's our multiple performances all around the country, espcially in '' fete patronale'' season, or the airplay and attention we get during carnival season, or the marketing strategy we apply behind our song releases like "Danse Zonbi" for instance, all of these have contributed to put us in a leading position among the next generation of bands in terms of awareness and appreciation.

Nan sezon kanaval, tout swit apre Tenor yo, se K-ZINO in terms of airplay and popularity. Rive Ayiti kounyea, mande nempot moun pou K-ZINO and they'll give you at least 1 detail about the band, whether is '' Fe chema'' or '' ke mwen kontan'' or they'll mention Gerald Kzino at least. Also the echo of that goes abroad in the diaspora. The 2 things we're honestly missing to break through, is our first tour in USA and Canada, and a major hit. 2 things to be done in the coming months. Mark my words! Album nan gen HIT ki kwaze pye yo k ap tann nou lage yo deyo.

2. Productions : K-ZINO is one of the most prolific bands in the next generation. Yes TRANSITION is only our 2nd album, but we have dropped so many new products in between, whether it's singles, or remix collabo with a foreing artirts, or covers, we're always motivated to drop new materials and it's not gonna stop. Most importantly, NOU PRAN RESPONSABILITE NOU KOM JÈN DJAZ POU NOU ESEYE PWOPOZE BAGAY NOUVO. ''Kondisyon Pare'' and '' Danse Zonbi '' (just to name those 2), show it all. And there are fresh productions coming out with the album TRANSITION.

3. Live performances : The way we perform live is one of our best assets. Nou kanpe devan nempot gwo djaz and our fellow bands in the next generation Pa gen bagay nen men yo pou yo keep up with us. Lol.

We believe that our US and Canada tour will be a success and will confirm all my bragging. Our experiences in Paris and Dominican Republic gave us a great preview of how well we can do. So Pat, ba yo nouvel la. K-ZINO IS ON THE WAY TO THE TOP. We are in the phase of TRANSITION!

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: 3 MAJOR REASONS WHY K-ZINO WILL BE THE NEXT BIG THING SAYS..

Postby jay1804 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:29 pm

Ah Ricky, be careful wi brodeur. You guys are good and you have some good tracks that I like; "Flanm Lanmou, ke mwen kontan" but please fe attention lew di live ou ka kanpe nenpot gro jazz.
My advice to you stay humble brother, stop bragging. Let your music do the talking Please stay humble
The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection .:
jay1804

MUSIC