HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

WHICH 3 GROUPS ARE BIG APPLE $$ GUARANTEES ACCORDING TO..

WHICH 3 GROUPS ARE BIG APPLE $$ GUARANTEES ACCORDING TO..

Postby kompamagazine » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:31 pm

We had a talk with NYC promoter CHICO of Showbiz Entertainment (Boogie's partner); and we asked him the following question below
(UNDER THE PICTURE)

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: As a promoter in the NYC market....If I were to ask you WHICH 3 BANDS in the HMI "today" is "SAFE GUARANTEED MONEY" for the NYC market right now.
CHICO: "There's no guaranteed money in this HMI.....But right now with Klass dropping a new album, any party they are involved in will be a success. NuLook is a giant, once their album comes out knowing that Arly won't put out anything mediocre, then any event with NuLook will be guaranteed money. After those 2 right now Pat, I really don't see any other bands that you can have your hopes on.
5 Lan I don't really consider them to be a band, so I can't even put them in that category. But the budget for them is right, so your money is almost guaranteed.

Se strategy ki fe bal. The right Combo and the right time. Nu Look T-Vice Carimi is the right combo on May 28th."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: WHICH 3 GROUPS ARE BIG APPLE $$ GUARANTEES ACCORDING TO..

Postby KingDave » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:45 pm

Tout promoter Di menm bagay la. They even put 5lan in front of the vice and carimi kreyol la djakout... sad, just sad..
#BlackExcellence
KingDave

MUSIC