HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

KLASS HAS FAILED IN THEIR "EXPERIMENT"!

KLASS HAS FAILED IN THEIR "EXPERIMENT"!

Postby kompamagazine » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:23 am

I'm gonna keep it real up in here like I always do. I FAIL TO SEE EXACTLY WHAT THE RESTRICTION THAT KLASS HAD PROMISED TO UPHOLD ON THE NEW SONGS ON THEIR CD...HAS DONE!

The group stated that ONLY THE FIRST 2 SONGS (Map Marye and Ranje Chita w) would be made available to the MEDIA to post in order for the fans to listen to them...WITH THE POINT BEING THAT THEY WANTED THE FANS TO GO PURCHASE THE CD on iTunes and other outlets. I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THAT because you can't fault a group for wanting to make money off of their work. MWEN BACKUP SA 100%.

Where this experiment has FAILED and has left me BAFFLED to be honest; is that you go all over the internet whether it be on YOUTUBE and SOUNDCLOUD....The ENTIRE SONGS FROM THE CD are basically there for the world to LISTEN to and do whatever else they might want to do with it...(Download and what have you). Also you have others who simply BREAK THE RULES and choose not to respect what the band had said that they wanted...and the BAND JUST DOESN'T DO OR SAY A DANM THING ABOUT IT. If you say that you are going to do this or that, and then YOU ARE IGNORED, and you choose not to do or say anything about the offenses...PEOPLE WILL JUST NOT TAKE THE BAND SERIOUSLY IN TERMS OF THESE so called "rules" you tried to establish. If you decide to put your foot down and say that you are going to set an example in the industry...and then YOU TURN YOUR HEAD THE OTHER WAY when you KNOW and SEE that the rules are not being respected...WHAT WAS THE POINT OF IT IN THE FIRST PLACE?

The songs from the KLASS CD have RAVAGED the internet waves...and it does NOT matter how POPULAR of a following that whoever puts the songs on "are"; because once the search is done and it comes up.....KLASS IS BASICALLY HELPING THE POPULARITY of the "average Joe" that are putting the songs on....because people will gravitate to go listen to the songs whether it's "Maggy from FORT LAUDERDALE", or "HENRY from BROOKLYN"; or even "LIONEL from DELMAS".

Has this KLASS experiment stopped people from LISTENING TO THE ENTIRE CD...ON THE INTERNET....without even having to purchase the CD? The answer is a MAJOR "NO"; and if KLASS thinks otherwise...THEY ARE SERIOUSLY FOOLING THEMSELVES on this issue. If you ask me....FAILED EXPERIMENT "so far"; and I say "so far" that's "IF" they plan to do something about it to RECTIFY the holes that are found in this "mission".

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: KLASS HAS FAILED IN THEIR "EXPERIMENT"!

Postby gentleman1 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:38 am

Mwen te deja konen sa patap mache... Klass pagen kontwol tout Moun kap utilize sound cloud YouTube etc...bel ide ou rèv se vre.. Men li Pa realizab ak teknoloji kounya

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
gentleman1

Postby Neg Timid » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:59 am

Pat,

Se yon eksperiman ki pa mache vrèman. Menm kote albòm lan sòti a, li gentan anvayi sou soundcloud avèk Youtube. Se pa manti. Biznis la chanje tout bon. Nan bagay sa a, bab tout djaz alatranp, gen moun ki pap janm achte CD ankò. Yon djaz vin oblije gen lòt strateji pou l fè yon ti kòb avèk yon albòm... Men daprè sa m aprann, Klass sanble li fè yon kou entelijan. Nèg yo gentan vann albòm lan, afè distribisyon pa sou kont yo. Kidonk lajan CD a fèt deja.

NT
Facebook/: Les Jean-Philippe
Neg Timid

Postby jay_nice360 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:11 am

Poor HMI :-(

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
jay_nice360

Re: RE: Re: KLASS HAS FAILED IN THEIR "EXPERIMENT"!

Postby jay_nice360 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:19 am

Pat,

Se yon eksperiman ki pa mache vrèman. Menm kote albòm lan sòti a, li gentan anvayi sou soundcloud avèk Youtube. Se pa manti. Biznis la chanje tout bon. Nan bagay sa a, bab tout djaz alatranp, gen moun ki pap janm achte CD ankò. Yon djaz vin oblije gen lòt strateji pou l fè yon ti kòb avèk yon albòm... Men daprè sa m aprann, Klass sanble li fè yon kou entelijan. Nèg yo gentan vann albòm lan, afè distribisyon pa sou kont yo. Kidonk lajan CD a fèt deja.

NT
Nèg Timid, si se ta vre sa w di a (Klass gentan fè kòb cd a) nan sans sa a nèg yo gen chans pou yo souse yon mant. Men pou lòt cd (lòt dyaz) kap gen pou soti yo, mmmmmh, si machandiz la pa reponn a atant fanatik yo, sa ap pi du wi. Antouka, ann swiv

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
jay_nice360

Postby 1Lov' » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:21 am

I knew it wasn't going to work because of the way New Music is released all over the internet..
The Best Thing is to turn your CD over to a Publishing Party that has better CONTROL over the sales..
Cesaire-Conde-Ceide Guitar Asylum, NYC District
1Lov'

Postby Dogla » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:55 pm

Bootleggers yo pap domi...... But what do you expect when theres audio/mp3 available online?!?!? Its so easy to download music free on the internet...... Epi gen moun ki pap achte bouyon sa, yo pito al download li free. Fail all the way 8-)
There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.
Dogla

Postby shah » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:24 pm

It's so unfortunate. On the other hand if Klass cd was sold to an individual for a lump some, in this case Klass is the winner here. Publishing company is ideal if Klass is ready for prime time or the HMI as a whole. SMH.
shah

Postby konpaconvert » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:49 pm

What aided Klass to some extent was the rapidness of the songs being available on the online music stores which prevented a scenario of the songs being everywhere before it was on itunes, amazon. cd baby, etc.

Hopefully all the other bands will take note...its hard to support you when you ask me to wait 2 days (sometimes a week) to buy your album when I can just download the damn thing from an unauthorized site
konpaconvert

Postby SIROMYEL » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:03 pm

KLASS tap révé!!!
SIROMYEL

MUSIC