HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

CRUZ LA HAS A HUGE SUPPORTER IN THIS HMI PERSONALITY!

CRUZ LA HAS A HUGE SUPPORTER IN THIS HMI PERSONALITY!

Postby kompamagazine » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:45 pm

CRUZ LA has a huge supporter in NYC promoter BOOGIE as the promoter told us that HE WANTS FAIRNESS & JUSTICE for the band from the MEDIA....specifically the RADIO media he says.

BOOGIE: "It seems to me that all the media, specifically the radio media jumped real quick on the 2 new KLASS songs in terms of playing it from the get go without any issues. I just wish they gave that same chance to everyone, more specifically a band like CRUZ LA who deserves it in my opinion, especially with the song "SA FINI" that they had that never got the same push. You have a few of these radio personalities....SE SUPERSTA YO YAP JERE instead of trying to help the music industry by helping push upcoming bands by giving them a fair chance just like they jumped on the 2 new KLASS songs."

When we asked him WHAT ABOUT HIM helping the upcoming bands by putting them in his shows/parties. This is what he told me.

BOOGIE: "Upcoming bands NEED TO PROVE TO ME that they will bring in a certain amount of people to my shows. As simple as that. It's either that, or you put your money where your mouth is. I had a CRUZ LA/ZENGLEN party before. I made a deal with CRUZ LA on the amount of people they were able to bring in to the show by having them sell tickets to the show. They brought in 400 BY THEMSELVES for that show, and after that, I paid them without hesitation in terms of what they had asked me. It's a give and take situation that upcoming bands must understand. It's a business and if you can't bring in people to my parties, how does that work out for me? It has to be done in a way where BOTH the promoter and the upcoming band get something beneficial out of it."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: CRUZ LA HAS A HUGE SUPPORTER IN THIS HMI PERSONALITY!

Postby Dogla » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:23 pm

Lolz weren't you praising the 2 Klass songs and telling other bands not to release any material?!?! But your right when it comes to the radioman, they'll would sell their souls to be relevant.... Menm jan ak 2 3 fanatic lekol yo bo isi a 8-)
There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.
Dogla

MUSIC