HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

GAZZMAN'S PROBLEM REGARDING.......

Re: GAZZMAN'S PROBLEM REGARDING.......

Postby Dogla » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:38 pm

One thing I can't stand with you Klass fans is that you guys don't want any band to release their product also..... Se pou tout lot djazz kampe business yo pou Klass lmao :? Trust me! pap gen okenn djazz kap fe grate pou Klass because of a cd release. We still need more music out there as an industry and we are still excited to hear what NL, Disip, T-Vice and many more have to offer. Only an idiot would think that the HMI only runs on Klass :arrow:
DOGLA, banm yon jazz ki pi HOT ke KLASS nan moman an? Pou yon band fe 3+ ans ak yon sel album, packing clubs, EVERYONE was betting on Klass's next Album and so far it's safe to say THEY ARE GOING TO BE DOMINATING THE HMI for the next years coming. Numbers don't lie my bro.
The Richie/Pipo combo is a great combo brodeur. formul la mache pou yo.
Dude we re not talking about whose hot or not. Bands shouldn't stop their business because of Klass! Bands make money off bals and without new material they wont get booked. Ki mele'm ak Klass. If I were Gazzman I would still benefit from releasing my cd and linking up with Klass (his initial plan) and do parties. I dont understand this whole "kampe" and watch thing.

There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.
Dogla

Postby KingDave » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:44 am

Woy gazzman, suspann non..
#BlackExcellence
KingDave

Postby kompamagazine » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:13 am

From our FACEBOOK TIMELINE!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

MUSIC