HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

KLASS promoter says that other bands MUST UNDERSTAND "THIS"!

KLASS promoter says that other bands MUST UNDERSTAND "THIS"!

Postby kompamagazine » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:35 pm

_________

A promoter close to KLASS gave us a call to defend the group's record in terms of what the anonymous musicians from some other bands told us about NU LOOK/KLASS being the groups that are harder to convince to PLAY FIRST at 2 band parties. READ below what he told us.

PROMOTER: "I think it's just a matter of musicians from other bands NOT being able to understand that promoters will most of the time ask JAZ KI PI CHO A...POU FÈMEN bal sa yo. I have to tell you that KLASS has already PLAYED FIRST in parties with the following bands....GABEL, ZENGLEN, CARIMI, DISIP, T-VICE, DJAKOUT, HARMONIK, and VAYB. KLASS PA BAY PROMOTEURS PWOBLEM POU BAGAY SA YO. Before the group takes a contract, I know that they ask the promoters that are doing the parties WHERE they are going to play in order to decide IF they will accept the contract or not. IT IS THEIR RIGHT TO DECIDE IF THEY WANT TO PLAY FIRST OR SECOND before the contract is signed. KLASS PA BAY DEZÒD SA YO. I can tell you that if you see KLASS playing SECOND at a 2 band party.....SE PROMOTEUR A KI DECIDE SA."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

MUSIC