HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

HARMONIK: KM heard some songs from upcoming CD! (DETAILS)!

HARMONIK: KM heard some songs from upcoming CD! (DETAILS)!

Postby kompamagazine » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:21 pm

_________

KOMPA MAGAZINE was invited by HARMONIK guitarist/producer/vocalist SANDERS "Gita Cowboy La" to the studio last night to listen to some songs from the upcoming HARMONIK CD set to be released soon on the market. It was an honor and pleasure to be in the company of 2 HIT MAKERS (SANDERS and the GROOVE MASTER TI REGI) to preview some of the songs that will be on HMK's very anticipated cd.

I have to let you guys know that I heard about 6/7 songs....but in order NOT to spoil any surprises, I can only name 3 SONG TITLES. I will also just give you guys a brief thought on some of the things that I heard because, there is no guarantee that what I heard in the studio will be the final product, simply because producers are always making lots of changes in the studio up to the last minute.

*FIRST & FOREMOST.....The song that jumped out at me the most from the word jump is a song entitled "DENYE CHANS MWEN". It's a TWOUBADOU SONG THAT I PREDICT WILL DO A LOT OF DAMAGE ON THE MARKET once it is released. It is also not just any twoubadou song because the musical level on this one in terms of the arrangements, catchy chorus, and music.......ANMWEYYYYYYYYYY! I have a lot of hope for this song.

*The first single that they are about to release on the market "O.D.S.M" has a catchy slogan that has the possibility of being one of those "every day talk phrases used in regular conversations". Again...I CAN'T say what it stands for, for obvious reasons......but once you hear this song, you will be able to understand why they chose it as the kickoff song to introduce the new cd.

* MAP FOU: MAC D gives a bone chilling vocal at the beginning of this song. I CAN'T GIVE AWAY ANY DETAILS, but the subject is one that many people will be able to relate to....a PRETTY STRONG STATEMENT IN THE LYRICS to this song, which will make many people say....."MWEN MINM TOU".

* WAP FÈ KÒVE: MUSIC TÈT FÈ MAL LA! MUSIC "kraze bal la". Music "G.N.B" a. The return of "GITA COWBOY" fast pace guitar licks ke Sanders used to do on earlier Harmonik albums. It also has some stuff in there that many will say......"WHO THEY TALKING TO?" :D :D :o ". UPTEMPO BANGER.

HARMONIK also returns to the 3 SINGERS ON THE SAME SONG formula that they did with "Incroyable". They do it again on a song here....but with the message being in a TOTALLY DIFFERENT DIRECTION. (Can't give out the song title)

"THE SURPRISE"....A song that I was told to SHUT UP about....so I have to, but let's just say that they WILL be putting a lot of their marbles on pushing that "SURPRISE" song on the market. Once the CD comes out....you will better understand.

*TI REGI "GROOVEMASTER" has always been very helpful on Harmonik projects, and once again on THIS one....he answered the call with a song that he wrote. That song has this "DANSE PLOGUE GROOVE" feel to it....that simply stayed in my head.

THAT IS ALL THAT I CAN SAY on what I heard....MWEN PAKA BAY PLUS DETAY. I can certainly say that based on what I heard.......HARMONIK served up a different plate with different recipes, while at the same time, making sure that the same LA RI/COMMERCE that made their last CD popular IS STILL THERE. YO GEN BAGAY NAN MEN YO based on what I heard......Let's wait for the FINAL PRODUCT to come out, only then will I give a review. "MANMAN PITIT MARE VANT" like that source told me a week or so ago......Let's see what happens. TOUT MOUN SOU SUSPENS!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

MUSIC