HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

BRUTUS has this ZENGLEN DILLEMA regarding these "2"!

BRUTUS has this ZENGLEN DILLEMA regarding these "2"!

Postby kompamagazine » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:46 pm

WEEKS ago when the ZENGLEN CD just came out, leader BRUTUS told me that the song "KAFÉ ANMÈ" sung by WID; was the SOLID CHOICE as the pick for MUSIC VIDEO NUMBER 2 after "Grèv Bèbè". Now it's been weeks since the cd came out, and the band has played LIVE, and has also gotten reaction from the public. It is CLEAR to many that the song "M SWETE L DANSE" has gotten the BEST RESPONSE out of the songs sung by WID so far on the CD. So we asked BRUTUS if he the plan had changed, or if it remained the same. Below is what he told me

BRUTUS (Smiles): "Ah wi. That is a tough situation that I find myself in. The reaction for "M SWETE L DANSE" has been excellent. Even the video director SMITTY suggested to me that we should switch the plan from "KAFÉ ANMÈ" to "M SWETE L DANSE". As of today, I stand at 50/50. 50% each song is where I am leaning. Sometimes what I like to do is if a song is already working, I sometimes try to push the one that needs a booster the most; but that is not yet decided. As of right now, I am still thinking, so in the near future, I will make the pick. Our plan is to have the video released this Summer."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

MUSIC