HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

ARLY LARIVIÈRE: Has he made the NU LOOK "PICK" for......

ARLY LARIVIÈRE: Has he made the NU LOOK "PICK" for......

Postby kompamagazine » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:00 pm

Has ARLY LARIVIERE made "THE PICK" for...... READ BELOW.

You guys know that ARLY LARIVIERE and NU LOOK don't do too many MUSIC VIDEOS "PER ALBUM"....therefore if they do 2 MUSIC VIDEOS for a CD.....it is a huge deal. Also at the same time, if he does 2 videos for a CD, chances are that you will NOT get 3. If my sources are correct based on what they told me, it looks like Arly Lariviere has chosen the song "CAUCHEMAR" to be the first music video from the 3 songs that NU LOOK just released.

If ARLY does not change his mind, that would be a huge departure from the norm....because A LOT OF PEOPLE....INCLUDING MYSELF thought that "WHY NOW? would be the automatic first choice for a music video based solely on the song having the NU LOOK SIGNATURE, much in the same way that he went with "UNTIL WHEN" last time, when many people wanted him to shoot a video for "Rien Que Toi" on the last CD.

We understand that he has gotten great feedback on "CAUCHEMAR", therefore he probably wants to try a different avenue VISUALLY with this "away from the regular Nu Look sound" song. A SUIVRE!

PS: SA PA VLE DI ke li pap fè video pou "WHY NOW"? non........but it could come "AFTER"....if my sources are correct.

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

MUSIC