HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

GERALD KALIKO answers the "DAT7" question!

GERALD KALIKO answers the "DAT7" question!

Postby kompamagazine » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:38 pm

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: What do you say to those who say WHY DON'T THEY JUST GIVE UP because the band is not going anywhere. Is it a matter of PRIDE, or do you just believe that JAZ LA AP FÈ GÒL no matter what?
GERALD KALIKO: "Everyone who knows me know that MWEN PA FÈ ANYIN POU FÈ WÈ. It's NOT a matter of pride for me. Let me tell you something; in the HMI you just never know. IT'S A GAMBLE. It could be that the NEW SINGER that comes in; and he just might be the one who gets the band going; or we just might happen to get a huge hit from one of our new songs. YOU JUST NEVER KNOW....HMI LA is unpredictable.

What people need to remember is that we are not even that old since the band came together. You have bands in the business that are 5, 10, or even OLDER in terms of years than us...that are STILL not what I would say BIG NAMES or amongst the top popular bands in the business STILL after all these years. That's why I laugh when people want to use DAT7 to talk.

I was invited into the project by TI EDDY and TI TANBOU, If THEY decide that the band is done, I'll say OK, but as we speak, the band is still here and ready to go to work, and I am and will still be here with the group. The plan is for the group to KEEP GOING FORWARD...and that is exactly what we are going to do. GIN JAZ NAN MAKÈT LA KI ACTIVE....MIN KI INQUIET ANPIL DE EXISTENCE DAT7. MWEN PA KONPRAN BAGAY SA. MANDE TÈT OU POUKISA. Anyway DAT7...GAZ KOLE...Moving forward."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: GERALD KALIKO answers the "DAT7" question!

Postby Dogla » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:06 am

Hmmmm he's not giving up but he wasn't clear on Dat7 next move in order to survive in the HMI..... Map swiv toujou :arrow:
There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.
Dogla

MUSIC