HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

Former ENPEKAP mngt member CHRISTINE on why she left group!

Former ENPEKAP mngt member CHRISTINE on why she left group!

Postby kompamagazine » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:36 pm

CHRISTINE DUCHATELLIER (Formerly part of management team of ENPEKAB on why she left the group)

1) Christine.....what's going on with Enpekab? Why did YOU resign from the group?
Christine Enpekab: Nothing is going on with EPK. That is why I resigned from the group. It was taking too much time to get simple things done. Simple things that would have contributed to the progress and the growth of the band weren’t getting done. I believe in Kerv, Watchou, Billy, Bell, Emma etc. These guys are very talented. It was hard for me to see them still in a project that was stuck. Tge project wasn’t really moving. As a result, I too felt discouraged and decided to let it go."

2) Just to be clear, how many members of the group left?
Christine Enpekab: As of right now, 5 members: 1) Maestro/Dwetmedamyo (Keys), 2) Watchou (Drums), 3) Billy (Bass), 4) Bell Gonguis (Gong) & 5) me."

3) To the obvious observer, when this amount of people leave a group together, it will be assumed that this move was orchestrated. Do you agree or disagree?
Christine Enpekab: I agree that this kind of assumption may be made. I can tell you for sure however that it didn’t happen this way - the notes were just made public on the same day. The first person to leave was Billy mid-December. Two weeks later, Bell Gonguis left. Maestro, Watchou & I left a few days after Bell."

4) WHO exactly is left as we speak wth ENPEKAB?
Christine Enpekab: I think that question should be answered by whoever is left on management/the band owner."

5) Did the band owner have a heads up that you guys were about to leave or was it a complete surprise?
Christine Enpekab: I don’t think it was a complete surprise. He knew it was coming."

6) Will The defecting members be creating a new group?
Christine Enpekab: Anything is possible and all options will be considered. Whether they decide to create a new band, to join an existing band or to work in production, I will continue to back them up 100%."

7) Would you consider your split with the group amicable or less than that.... based on the way it went down?
Christine Enpekab: I would consider it to be amicable. None of this was done in a malicious way. Meetings were held, conversations were had. I anyone has any ill will towards anyone who is or who was part of this project."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

MUSIC