HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

ROODY DELPE & JAY R. on why they chose "NOT" 2 work TOGETHER

ROODY DELPE & JAY R. on why they chose "NOT" 2 work TOGETHER

Postby kompamagazine » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:50 pm

We asked former KARIZMA members ROODY DELPE and JAY R. the following question below. READ.

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Why did you and Emery not hook up with your former band mate ROODY in a band?
JAY R: " NO COMMENT.”

KOMPA MAGAZINE: You can do better than that. Was it a case of he rejected you guys or you rejected him?
JAY R: "Neither Pat. We are in great spirits. He will “Linkup” with “RÈD” soon lol.”

KOMPA MAGAZINE: Is that a way of suggesting that you don't think that he will stay with his new group?
JAY R: "I wish him all best success on whatever he decides to do with his career.”

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Why did you not hook up with your former band mates Emery and Jay R To create a band?
ROODY DELPE: " 1-Lol , Emmery and I spoke about it several times . And I've received a lot of calls from promoters , musicians etc ... they wanted me to link up with them. But a chak fwa mwen Finn panse pran desizyon biznis poum ta di wi ann fè sa , mwen vire gade an 2012 " pou map gade Sak te di de mwen , jan ekip sa te vle fè m parèt lèd devan tout moun , mwen fè retrè a .

Se on vye sikatris ki rete nan mwen .

2- Sa se opinyon pam , si Rene , nan nivo li te Renmen ti mesye sa yo , nan nivo li te kwè nan ti mesye sa yo , pa ka deal ak yo , m pa kwè ti mwen tap make it work .

3- Emmery ak Jay vinn tankou 2 marassa, Menm lè mwen ta business partner avèk yo , mwen panse ke yo tap toujou gen avantaj sou mwen nan kek decision enpòtan ki tap gen pou pran.”

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

MUSIC