HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

KLASS/DJAKOUT Philly promoter ALMOST made a HUGE MISTAKE!

KLASS/DJAKOUT Philly promoter ALMOST made a HUGE MISTAKE!

Postby kompamagazine » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:32 am

The promoter for the PHILADELPHIA KLASS/DJAKOUT party this past weekend....ALMOST made a HUGE MISTAKE.

CLIFFORD RAPHAEL told KM that he was very very close to canceling the party THAT MORNING.

CLIFFORD RAPHAEL: "It was snowing in Philadelphia from 9 AM until late that night. I panicked because we got a few cancellations because of the weather. Some people told me that they would no longer be able to make it. It took my partner NORMA to convince me NOT to cancel because she said that we had already worked too hard to make the party happen. The vibe BEFORE the snow was EXCELLENT...but the snow I knew COULD cause a major problem.

The moment that I knew that the party was going to be good was when many people started coming while DJAKOUT #1 was doing their SOUNDCHECK at around 8:30. When I saw people show up at the club at that time, I had a feeling that my party was going to be back on track JUST THE WAY THAT I EXPECTED IT before the snow.

It turned out to be one of the best decisions that I made in terms of NOT canceling because YO TAP RI M!!!! I was MORE THAN HAPPY with the turnout for the show. BÈL FÈT......ANPIL MOUN."

CLIFFORD dim KOB LA FÈT.....ANMWEYYYYYYYYY $$$$$$$$$$$

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

MUSIC