HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

CARLO VIEUX on working with MICKAEL GUIRAND for VAYB CD!

CARLO VIEUX on working with MICKAEL GUIRAND for VAYB CD!

Postby kompamagazine » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:46 pm

We asked CARLO VIEUX the following question. Read below.

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Being that you did not get the chance to collaborate on a duet with Richard Cave on the KAÏ CD; if approached by Mickael to do a duet, or to compose a song for the upcoming VAYB CD... would you agree to do it or not? Shedly and Noldy are good friends of yours apparently.
CARLO VIEUX: "Lol No I would not. Pat, I am the last person to play the hypocrite card. With me what you see is what you get. MG and I have not been on speaking terms since 2005, but as a businessman I kept it moving for the sake of business. I can forgive, but I also stay away from certain individuals. I don't allow negative vibes to come into my life. Safe (Except) for a Carimi reunion, I don't see myself collaborating with MG anytime soon.

I am The Godfather of Noldy's daughter, I will always want what is best for Noldy. Shedley to me is one of the best drummers in the industry and has my respect and love as a friend. In other circumstances I would, but not in this one. If Shedley is doing another "Djazz la" I'll be more than happy to participate."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

MUSIC