HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

CARIMI reflect on the group on 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF BREAKUP!

CARIMI reflect on the group on 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF BREAKUP!

Postby kompamagazine » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:27 pm

EXACTLY 1 YEAR after the breakup of CARIMI.....We spoke to them in CA-RI-MI- order (Carlo, Richard, Mickael) to get their thoughts. Read below.

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Today marks the 1 year anniversary of Carimi's breakup. What do you have to say about that? Any regrets?

*CARLO VIEUX "Of course I will regret not being able to achieve more for our music. It's unfortunate but all great things must come to an end at some point. But I was still blessed to be able to share the stage with not only my former business partners but with so many other great talents. And for that am grateful. I have moved on and extremely happy where I am now at this stage of my life. So it is for the best and am sure KAÏ and VAYB will continue pushing our music to new heights."
_____

*RICHARD CAVE "Mwen te pran anpil tan pou mwen reyalize sa. Pat, la vie a se konsa li ye. Anyen pa ETÈNEL. Mwen te WÈ se te la fin du monde leu CARIMI kraze paske mwen te bay tout KÈM pou sa pa rive. Mwen pa regret tout bel moman mwen passe. NOU SAKRIFIE TOUT VIE NOU POU NOU FÈ LE MONDE ENTIER CHANTER ...TOUT FRÈ MWEN KOUZIN MWEN MARIE ET MWEN PA JANM AL LAN 1 LADAN YO, PASKE CARIMI TE N1. Nou bay tout vie nou. MWEN TE KONEN KE MIZIK SE SAM KON FÈ ... SE SAM MWEN TAP KONTINUE FÈ. BONDIE BENIM ANKOR ... MAIS SE A KOZ TOUT LÒT NEG YO KE MWEN KA KAMPE LA JODIA . MWEN DI TOUT MOUN MERCI... paske se yo ki fè nou la."
_____

*MICKAEL GUIRAND "WOW...only a year... seems like sooo much more… soo much happened and soo much could have been handled differently, but this is life and we only get one shot at it. I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason and God always has a plan. I have learned so much about a lot during this past year. I have seen the true colors of many which during Carimi were not that clear. Today I thank god for putting me in this position to continue with my musical career. I am forever grateful for the 15 years i have had with Carimi and i have absolutely no regret on that.

Today, after what I have been through in my life, God has put me on the right track and I am excited to be where I am, looking forward to these new obstacles with my family, friends and fans. I struck gold with this new VAYB team and I cannot wait to share it with the world. Carimi will always be in me and I will always be Carimi, it made me what I am today and i can never forget that. Today is a brand new chapter and I am Vayb, i will put the same sacrifice, the same dedication and commitment that I have always put in the business for over 20 years.

Thank you for all the love and support and I will always continue to do what i’m good at and what god has put me here to do which is sing.
God Bless.

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

MUSIC