HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

CRUZ LA loses another KEY member...ROODY DELPE!

CRUZ LA loses another KEY member...ROODY DELPE!

Postby kompamagazine » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:45 pm

Read ROODY DELPE's resignation letter sent to us by the artist.

"Dear Management ,

I am very honored to be working with the band for the past 2 years. I have learned so much in the time that I have spent with you guys . Please accept this letter as my formal resignation from my position as a singer and producer for the band . My last day  will be July 15th, 2017.

I have decided to resign due to contractual issues. My one-year contract with Cruz la terminated since last year without any clear plan for a renewal. However, I chose to work with the band up until now. Scooby's departure also played a role in this resignation as he was the one who convinced me to join the band. Several meetings were held to find ways to re-structure the band but unfortunately, no decision was reached. Leaving Cruz la is the best decision for me and my future endeavors along with my musical career.

I am available to assist in the smooth transition of the new members that will come on board. I would like to thank you for all of the opportunities that you guys have given me. I wish Cruz la much more success.

Yours Sincerely,
( Roody Delpé )

kompamagazine
Site Admin

MUSIC